This is everything

Pressston

Guest Rachelle of London

I'm working on a little surprise for those who love the demo version as much as me ;-)

I will need someone who is good at sound remastering once my job on the track is done.

Bellenger who posts here

I think this version is weak.

Agree. This version doesn't possess me to get up and dance my white booty ass off like the real version does.

I've never seen DSS, and I've always thought she didn't really come into her beauty till her thirties, but that first clip from the cinema... she looks fucking gorgeous. I may have to sit though this the next time one of the music channels airs it

I've never seen DSS, and I've always thought she didn't really come into her beauty till her thirties, but that first clip from the cinema... she looks fucking gorgeous. I may have to sit though this the next time one of the music channels airs it

What???????????????

It's worth watching alone for just how great she looks. I mean, amazing! However, it's also a great 80s film and worth watching as a film in its own right.

Guest HaveASit

I always say this: Into the Groove is her best song and the best pop song of all time. It's just THE POP.

This version - perfection. The beat is the best i've heard in my whole life.

[media=]

[/media]

I adore the way she dances the Susan. :inlove:

I always say this: Into the Groove is her best song and the best pop song of all time. It's just THE POP.

Totally agreed

Never seen DSS it's a great movie and it probably the one I most related to New York, as for the song, its the one when my love affair with M began and still to this day I think one of my fav songs of all time, the 'now I know you're mine' line sends chills down my spine

Never seen DSS it's a great movie and it probably the one I most related to New York, as for the song, its the one when my love affair with M began and still to this day I think one of my fav songs of all time, the 'now I know you're mine' line sends chills down my spine

Longest sentence ever. When will it finish?

She looks phenomenal in DSS. You know that clip from the cinema, well she is like that in almost all the movie, her beauty and attitude in the movie is just stunning. You don't come back to the forum until you have watched it this is an order lol

She looks phenomenal in DSS. You know that clip from the cinema, well she is like that in almost all the movie, her beauty and attitude in the movie is just stunning. You don't come back to the forum until you have watched it this is an order lol

:laugh:

Preach!

This version - perfection. The beat is the best i've heard in my whole life.

[media=]

[/media]

'Till this day, still my favorite Madonna song and version of Into The Groove - that's the way I heard it for the first time - flawless. That bass line is KILLER and solid!