MDNA Tour EPIX TV Premiere

Camacho

Btw the audio has too much fake crownd noise i think

YESSSS. I can't stand it. I don't know about anywhere else, but when I saw the concert the entire crowd went dead silent during Gang Bang. It added to the dramatic mood. In this they not only added sounds of people screaming but they turned it WAY UP. It kind of kills it for me.

YESSSS. I can't stand it. I don't know about anywhere else, but when I saw the concert the entire crowd went dead silent during Gang Bang. It added to the dramatic mood. In this they not only added sounds of people screaming but they turned it WAY UP. It kind of kills it for me.

yes Gang Bang is so fake , there wasnt one scream during that song lol

Hi guys and gals, we are showing the MDNA tour in full at our 20th Madonna Fan Party!

mb33ol.jpg

:lol: imagine if that's the dvd cover!

:lol: imagine if that's the dvd cover!

I wouldn't mind it, but on the actual picture surely its not edited like that? Look at the first row at the GT, they've edited people in for some reason

Btw the audio has too much fake crownd noise i think

Nearly every filmed pop/rock concert I've seen has way too much "fake audience" effect added. Not unique to Madonna, that's for sure.

The MDNA EPIX website version that everyone hates has the audience noise quite lower than the tv broadcast.

Question is, what will the BluRay/DVD sound like?

1. i just downloaded the tv rip torrent getting the picture but there is no sound anyone else got the same problem have tried a few players and no sound from any programs

You need the xvid codec, or an ac3 filter, or both

Guest bluejean

I don't mind the fake crowd noise, much better than hearing the booing and crickets chirping that went on in Miami I'm sure :lol:

Worst crowd noise ever is the CT dvd. It's the same 15 seconds put on a loop over & over again :lol: Every

song has the same crowd intro. RE: Sticky, i think it kicks ass, fakeness & all...they really worked the crowd

in2 the DVD, & it's all 4 the better. I really wouldn't have bought it had it contained the real vocals, as in the worst

vocals by a recording artist in music history. So, bite me. :fag:

But really we are the hardcore fans, & in this day & age...we c & hear everything from every angle

before the offcial product is released. There r certain things casual buyer will never pick up on, but

then some things r obvious...just saying we're a bit extreme about that.

Guest Rachelle of London

HAHAHA just been talking to this random girl on Twitter, she never was a Madonna fan, she managed to watch the MDNA concert on Epix last week and is now obsessed! She said she never knew the songs, only Vogue and Like a Prayer, by the end of it she was crying and wanted more,. This whole week she's downloaded Celebration and other albums and is a now a loon! hahaha its so fun to see her getting excited. She said she never had no clue that Madonna sang "open your heart" as that was her song when she was little...its so cute to see her getting so excited. I told her to join MNation

HAHAHA just been talking to this random girl on Twitter, she never was a Madonna fan, she managed to watch the MDNA concert on Epix last week and is now obsessed! She said she never knew the songs, only Vogue and Like a Prayer, by the end of it she was crying and wanted more,. This whole week she's downloaded Celebration and other albums and is a now a loon! hahaha its so fun to see her getting excited. She said she never had no clue that Madonna sang "open your heart" as that was her song when she was little...its so cute to see her getting so excited. I told her to join MNation

The Power of Madonna :inlove:

That was me 5 years ago... :tigger::inlove:

OK, whenever I try to download the 5.6GB torrent from The Pirate Bay, uTorrent tells me that the torrent is already in the list of torrents and asks me if I want to load the trackers....but there's absolutely nothing in my downloads list. Does anyone know what the problem might be? I've never had issues with uTorrent before, but I've also never used The Pirate Bay, either.

Found an HD 1080i version of MDNA Tour on Youtube and just ripped it myself!! I even managed to burn it to a DVD, and it is AMAZING!! Sure it's not the greatest quality, but it will certainly tide me over until the blu-ray ;)

OK, whenever I try to download the 5.6GB torrent from The Pirate Bay, uTorrent tells me that the torrent is already in the list of torrents and asks me if I want to load the trackers....but there's absolutely nothing in my downloads list. Does anyone know what the problem might be? I've never had issues with uTorrent before, but I've also never used The Pirate Bay, either.

Are you pressing save? You need to press 'run' That's all I can think of sexy.

that's so cute, hope she joins

Guest Rachelle of London

that's so cute, hope she joins

Same! Gonna msg her in a bit. Its so weird to see someone discover Ms discography, she's asking me about things she should buy, I dont know where to start!

Tell us ur loon story M.G.

Well, it all started in 2008. I was watching MTV and they played 4 Minutes. WOW! How can one woman be so beautiful, young and powerful at 50 YEARS OLD! If only I knew by then....

Of course I was shaking my ass to it, but right after they played the Like a Virgin video. And she hooked me with her eyes, she was looking right to me through her veil. Its curious that I was hooked by the video that hooked so many fans at the beginning of her career. :dramatic:

I went running to the internet to find as much information as possible about Madonna. Every single thing I found out I was even more amazed. How can one woman be so EVERYTHANG???? Hard Candy was the first album I listened in full and Confessions Tour was the first tour I watched in dvd. :inlove:

I couldn't go to the tour in 2008 because it was too late to save money, so my first live tour was MDNA inside the Golden Vagina. :wow:

The songs I already loved and had NO IDEA it were Madonna's: Like a Prayer, Music and RAY OF LIGHT! I was SHOCKED by my discover! I showed to everyone in my family how great are all of her songs.

*sigh* I was so happy because I finally had find someone to connect with... only her. :inlove:

And now my life has changed! :biggrin:

Thanks Godonna for saving my life.

Well, it all started in 2008. I was watching MTV and they played 4 Minutes. WOW! How can one woman be so beautiful, young and powerful at 50 YEARS OLD! If only I knew by then....

Of course I was shaking my ass to it, but right after they played the Like a Virgin video. And she hooked me with her eyes, she was looking right to me through her veil. Its curious that I was hooked by the video that hooked so many fans at the beginning of her career. :dramatic:

I went running to the internet to find as much information as possible about Madonna. Every single thing I found out I was even more amazed. How can one woman be so EVERYTHANG???? Hard Candy was the first album I listened in full and Confessions Tour was the first tour I watched in dvd. :inlove:

I couldn't go to the tour in 2008 because it was too late to save money, so my first live tour was MDNA inside the Golden Vagina. :wow:

The songs I already loved and had NO IDEA it were Madonna's: Like a Prayer, Music and RAY OF LIGHT! I was SHOCKED by my discover! I showed to everyone in my family how great are all of her songs.

*sigh* I was so happy because I finally had find someone to connect with... only her. :inlove:

And now my life has changed! :biggrin:

Thanks Godonna for saving my life.

Oh my lord youre a baby! That's so lovely. I never knew M had many new fans. Its amazing. xxx Makes me feel really old. Cheers.