MDNA Tour EPIX TV Premiere

Camacho

Guest bluejean

Well at the moment I'm perfing "Master Plate" from the MDNA EPIX VERSION!!!

What is everyone else perfing?

Revolver

I Don't Give A

Express Yourself/Born This Way

Candy Shop

Human Nature

Love Spent

I'm a Sinner

Like a Prayer

Celebration

Also abit of GGW, Vogue and I'm Addicted on the side

Finally watched (except the last block )

Positives:

- her Voice is LIVE (except gang bang and HN)

-The mix of different shows work in most of the songs , example TUTR ,

-Good close-ups

Negatives:

- I wish the the paris show was the main source of footage , she looks better (hair and face) and everything looks much more impressive with the stadium stage

- The black & White in HN is distracting

- The contrast is way to high

- GGW was badly edited/filmed

- The backdrops and screens are ignored

- i wanted more of this : (side screens in IDGA)

telaviv14.jpg

------

Overall there are performances which are perfectly done (ex , revolver , EY , GB, HU , TUTR) and some the got lazy lol

The Miami show was clearly i mess to edit comparing to others shows of the tour ( i was there )

its a great DVD , better than S&S , but confessions still much better

Argh I wanted to put the MP4 file on my iPod, but stupid iTunes doesn't even import the video. I want to watch this when I'm under way in the morning as well!

Hi guys and gals, we are showing the MDNA tour in full at our 20th Madonna Fan Party!

Events: Madonna MDNA Tour DVD London Fan Party

Madonna Fan Party are proud to announce the first London Madonna event of 2013 to celebrate the MDNA Tour release on BluRay and DVD!

For the last decade Madonna Fan Party have been the only UK Madonna events to be supported by Madonna’s team and have hosted thousands of Madonna fans who routinely travel from all over the world to attend.

This will be the TWENTIETH London Madonna Fan Party and - as usual - Madonna’s team have ensured we have a number of great prizes to give away between 2pm and 10.30pm during the event, and that the event will – as usual – be entirely FREE to enter for Madonna’s fans! To enter simply join the Facebook Event link so we know you're coming! If you're not on Facebook drop me a PM so you can be added to the list

This will be an extra special event as we will be opening the Party with the complete MDNA Tour from 2.00pm, which will be followed by nearly 7 hours of non-stop Madonna videos, remix videos and live clips! Do NOT be late!

Once the venue reaches capacity we operate a strict one in/one out policy so do advise you to arrive early at 2pm and plan to stay after that so you don’t miss a single beat.

Saturday 3rd August, G-A-Y Late, Goslett Yard, Soho

Doors open: 2.00pm

https://www.facebook...39131136288059/

https://www.facebook.com/events/139131136288059/"]https://www.facebook...39131136288059/

mb33ol.jpg

Guest sambassile

Guys any streamin link you could share with me plz? It seems the full show was removed from youtube.

Okay well at the moment I'm perfing "Like a Virgin" on the piano.. but also with a bit of "Vogue" with the STRUT / sword sound thing

What is everyone else perfing???

I just finished taking a bath doing Masterpiece. I think I might try out Best Friend.

I miss your brain

The way you THINK

Okay well at the moment I'm perfing "Like a Virgin" on the piano.. but also with a bit of "Vogue" with the STRUT / sword sound thing

Everytime b4 the shower after a take of my clothes in Human Nature ha

390857313_640.jpg

Sometimes I like to do the "Revolver" choreography when I'm walking into work in the morning. You know the gun breakdown thing with Lil' Wayne in the video scraaahns.

Perfed Vogue on my balcony this morning in the sweaty summer sun. One of my best yet actually! Practicing Celebration for my next SAWNG PERF but without GI2M as I'm not crazy about that inclusion.

Havana seen up somewhere baffoon? Eunuch from Iliad.

I'M A SINNER

I just can't with GGW though, it just makes you want to do the choreography OVER AND OVER! Especially from the beginning up until the first refrain. Oh, I think it's time to listen to it again! But first need to finish obsessing over the FANTASTICA that is LIKE A PRAYER! :wow:

Am I the only one who cannot use MediaFire? Each time I try to download it redirects me to download some download assistant program. I think my PC is just fucked up.

No, it's the same with sendspace. They stick all these ads with 'download' around to confuse you. You need to wait for the proper download button to wait which is buy the file name. The second file I downloaded there, I had to fill in a captcha first and then the file download link came up. Mediafire is quicker at downloading at the moment.

I keep slinking round the lounge like I'm in Candy Shop and doing the funny bent over Tango bit too. Some Vogueing too of course!

Human Nature!

You held me down and try to make me BREAK!

I wouldn't dare attempt perfing a thing...I couldn't do it justice :lol:

I finally watched and was BLOWN away. Perfect ending to the most perfect era in recent memory :dramatic: This recording captured the live feel and heart of the show so perfectly that it has immortalised my own personal experience.

Only real complaint is the inclusion of GI2M....it just ruins the flow and energy of Celebration...which I have to say is such a fucking amazing song and is definitely worthy of finale placement....alongside the greats of the past.

As I watched I couldn't help but think how current, fresh and vital she remains. Decades old songs brought right to 2012. It's a bitter sweet thing when you realise how much some people are missing out on....if they'd only let her in. As always, she's not given any where near the credit and accolade she so genuinely deserves. I feel blessed to be witness to her artistry in real time.

I want more, more, more!

Well actually on this Saturday morning I'm perfing "Human Nature".

Oops I didn't know I couldn't talk about SEX

*rips bustier as dollar bills fly out - in slow motion of carrz*

I'm not your bitch don't hang your shit on me

*looks up to God and pulls trousers down in slow motion of ceerz*