MDNA Tour EPIX TV Premiere

Camacho

Oh my lord youre a baby! That's so lovely. I never knew M had many new fans. Its amazing. xxx Makes me feel really old. Cheers.

You're not old! And besides I always had a thing for people older than me.... ;)

:kiss2:

HAHAHA just been talking to this random girl on Twitter, she never was a Madonna fan, she managed to watch the MDNA concert on Epix last week and is now obsessed! She said she never knew the songs, only Vogue and Like a Prayer, by the end of it she was crying and wanted more,. This whole week she's downloaded Celebration and other albums and is a now a loon! hahaha its so fun to see her getting excited. She said she never had no clue that Madonna sang "open your heart" as that was her song when she was little...its so cute to see her getting so excited. I told her to join MNation

That s a nice story. I love to have more newbies here.

I wish this goes to Theaters all around the world even for a couple of times, before the dvd, blu-ray comes out.

I really like the DVD. Espacially Revolver is fantastic edited. Anf of course Celebration and LAV / LS

BUT

there are some points that made me angry. Especially my all time favorite version of Candy shoped is horribly edited and they tooke the olympia footage. Unfortunaltey the whole big stage is not seen and those horrible cubes. Really unbelievable. On the other hand I really like Like a prayer but I would have a more only-madonna-singing ! The last point I am worried about is the crowd noise. Thats really awkaward in some points :D :D

Guest alebb

Does anyone know if there will be an international broadcast for the mdna tour? Europe: Sky1? Latin america: hbo, moviecity?

Still haven't seen this yet. Gonna wait for the DVD and blast it! Popcorn, the whole works. Just saw GGW intro though, low quality on Youtube. Two words: LOVE IT

Guest bluejean

It is unfortunate that they turned LAP into Karaoke Night at the old dog n whistle, but oh well.

Totally agree although I must say in the parts she does sing that's the best she's ever sung that song. So much power.

The thing is...she DID that sing-a-long every concert or most of them anyway...maybe not that much fans singing but still...that was the goal with that song i guess xD

True she always had that little audience participation bit towards the end, but for most of the tour she sang the whole verses herself. It's only after her voice troubles that she began giving the crowd every second line to sing.

Yep, that's from Paris. Besides the obviously different pants in the Transgression segment and the look for TUTR, it's actually not that hard to find other scenes from Paris too. For example, half of Celebration must be from Paris as well as she doesn't sing while doing the choreography even though GI2M is running. Also, the filter or whatever they did with the colours looks different for the Paris footage, it's kinda blurred a bit.

Yep, that's from Paris. Besides the obviously different pants in the Transgression segment and the look for TUTR, it's actually not that hard to find other scenes from Paris too. For example, half of Celebration must be from Paris as well as she doesn't sing while doing the choreography even though GI2M is running. Also, the filter or whatever they did with the colours looks different for the Paris footage, it's kinda blurred a bit.

Yes, I love all the Paris footage. She looks hotter!

I can't quite figure it out but I'd say its "so don't fuck it up!"

Yeah I get "don't fuck it up" as in, drive, and drive well and I might let you live