MDNA Tour stage designer has died

Msig

I didn't know J LO had a powerpoint? Ive seen mimus. Beiber im not bothered. I heard he had some sort of Xbox thing. Ill look J LO up. (whats with the italics? Im either mini me, line through it, underscore now italics??? Someone is seriously having a laugh. Its actually quite funny whoever or whatevers doing it.)

Noticed this just now, is this the MDNA tour stage?

null_zps996ec4ea.png

Obviously just the roof, but is it? I remember they used it for Hard Rock Calling in and something to do with Rihanna in London, and also Joanne's gig in Mexico

:queenbitch:

Well, was it not? From the articles I read about the stadium proscenium, it sounded like it was custom made for her show, at least the inflatable roof aspect (considering what happened with S&S). Or perhaps it was just the model that this particular company had, and M got to have it first.

Guest Rachelle of London

Yea they used Ms stage for Wireless festival in London, it was a week before te MDNA show

Well, was it not? From the articles I read about the stadium proscenium, it sounded like it was custom made for her show, at least the inflatable roof aspect (considering what happened with S&S). Or perhaps it was just the model that this particular company had, and M got to have it first.

No, you're completely right, I just put that because I thought it was funny.

Read here http://www.stageco.com/reference/madonna-mdna-tour/409