Misheard Madonna Lyrics

Guest Lum

At first I thought that the lyrics to GMAYL were "Give me all your love and give me your love", even though the actual ones aren't much better..

you have to post the actual ones too!! I aint wasting time googleing that shit. LOL

At first I thought that the lyrics to GMAYL were "Give me all your love and give me your love", even though the actual ones aren't much better..

im confused. those are the actual lyrics...

I thought it was "Future lovers ride there in mission-style" until about a month ago.

(It's "...their ambitions high". Mine's better.)

Are you sure it's not? :o I've heard that song over and over and I always thought it strange she'd say "mission style", but I can't hear it any other way... :p

Well, I always thought the one line in Vogue was "Go inside, all you'll find is inspiration", however I was literally shocked when I found out it's "Go inside for your finest inspiration".

Well, I always thought the one line in Vogue was "Go inside, all you'll find is inspiration", however I was literally shocked when I found out it's "Go inside for your finest inspiration".

Isn't it: "Go and find all your finest inspiration"?

I use to think Lucky Star went:

Starlight, star-bright, the star I see tonight.

I don't know why I thought that. Hello, Pinocchio and the wishing chant lol :laugh:/>

Um, whoops... I just googled. I've been singing it like that forever :rotfl:

I think it's easy to find the lyrics of the album versions. But anyone here could help me with some additional lyrics on her remixes? I'm looking for the "Turn up the radio" remix where there are some parts sang by Far East Movement, the laidback remix. Anyone can help me with that???

Omg I just got corrected on...

"Universal laaaaawwwwwww, seeing through my THOUGHTS..."

It's FLAWS and for the longest time I thought Future Lovers was

What?!!! :ohmy: I also thoguht it said "seeing through my thoughts"!!! I've always sung it like that.....

Someone please post the lyrics to the chorus in Time Stood Still without looking them up. I want to know if others hear what I thought I heard. I was wrong but I want to know if I wasn't the only one.

maybe youre the next best thing to having all the things we might have been

In the song Impressive Instant, when she sings "i'm in a trance", for a long time i thought she was singing "i need a chance".

oh? i thought it was "it's me in a trance"?

well i didn't realise that either till now.

I used to get most of the lyrics wrong from Drowned World and in Revolver, I used to sing "cause you're a sexy little buttercup" instead of "you're an accessory to murder cause" oh lord... LMFAO! :)/>

:lmao: