Which songs have you GROWN to hate?

Alpha

I started to really dislike Into The Groove recently. I never liked the song that much but seeing the fans overhyping it so much turned me off even more. I also never cared for Like a Virgin, one of her most overrated songs in my opinion.

Edited by madonnasuperfan01

iamshocked.jpg

I know everyone is entitled to their own views. But have to be honest, I am just shocked that Madonna fans dislike or hate Into the Groove, Open your heart, Burning up, La isla Bonita, Like a virgin, Ray of light and Secret. They have all been named and shamed in this thread. I suppose we all have different tastes but never dreamed that the majority of these songs would be mentioned.

For some reason I always thought you hated Hard Candy and even MDNA?

Me? I don't like most of Hard Candy, and about 60% of MDNA I really like, the rest I don't care about. But there's nothing on either of those albums I've grown to hate.

Live to Tell.... Use to love listening to true blue album growing up in the eighties but would be my least played album now ( along with mdna). Just something about LTT that shits me these days, always skip it.

You know now that you mention it this happens to me A LOT when it comes to other singers, I'll adore a song then i'll over play it and then i cant even listen to it anymore, with Madonna i'll listen to a song a lot, it will run its course and then i wont listen to it for a long time but when I do I still love it. So no, cant say I've grown to hate any Madonna song.

I don't hate but have really gotten tired of LAP. Probably because its always that M song mentioned or put in countdowns of when my none fAn friends talk to me about her they always say "oh I love like a prayer"

There is other songs dammit!!

Also when MDNA first came out some girls was my favorite off the album and now I find it a bit of a drag on an otherwise great album. How strange because I was literally obsessed with it before!

I used to love "Give It 2 Me". Now the only version I listen to is the S&S one (because of the energy), but the original song is boring to me now :(

Yeah, I can't sit through "Ray of Light" (the song) anymore.

I'm the complete opposite, I used to hate it but now I go full on spazzy arm epilepsy dancing and get really into it. Ditto Like a Virgin, Like a Prayer, couldn't stand them but now I really get it.

The S&S version of Ray Of Light. Can't stand it. It's almost identical to the CT version, but they took all the best Stuart Price bits out.

I think I am the only who loves CT La Isla and like S&S La Isla.. :lol:

NO! I'm a HUUUUUUGE fan of BOTH performances! Especially CT, that is life! There is a reason why she didnt do Everybody..

probably i am the only M fan that hates LAP

Not the only one,Wouldn't say I hate it but I've never played it regularly since about 1989.

The video and live performances of said song are EVERYTHING though

I used to really like DEEPER & DEEPER - It was my favorite song on Erotica at first. But now I just can't stand it and skip it most of the time.

tell me about it! I'm waiting for the what album do you hate thread next

Sorry, if this has come across as a hate thread....not the intention...even though I used hate in the subject title,

Even M sings nobody's perfect and W.E. is also about there is no such thing as the perfect romance, true love.

I love M, and almost everything about here, this wasn't meant to be a bitch fest thread, more just curious as we all love her, what bits we don't like, I find it interesting reading people not liking LAP which most people say is her best song, it's interesting to see how we change, what we loved, we end up hating and why. Sometimes it's our own fault for playing songs to death, sometimes Its cause the song has been played or performed to death and othertimes we just change as people

One love.

'Love Don't Live Here Anymore' - makes my ears bleed every time! She looks lovely in the video but she sounds like she's trying to push out a rather insipid shit!