Which songs have you GROWN to hate?

Alpha

Inspired by the 'which albums have you grown to love' thread, I really don't mean to sound like a Debbie downer or spreading negative vibes, was just curious if you have played to death, seen too many times any madonna song or album so much that you are now fed up of it. Obviously going to loads of shows or just being so exposed to M we should be used to hearing, seeing the same thing over and over...was just curious if anyone has any?

I can't say I was thrilled about how many times ROL and Music where used live recently until MDNA, but I think I can hear them again...for me after its odd inclusion in Confessions, I'm totally fed up of fan fav

La Isla Bonita ....

Forgive me

Ummmmm a lot of the really popular singles. Ray of Light, Open Your Heart, Burning Up, Like A Virgin, Secret.... I don't hate them, it's just I used to like them A LOT more. Times have changed!

I haven't grown a hatred for any Madonna song that I love. I can still listen to one of her songs that I have heard a billions times and love it still.

I have never really liked La Isla, but the overplaying of it live has seriously downgraded it in my understanding. Hard Candy was my first M album, and I didn't have anything against Spanish Lesson, and even quite liked Dance 2Night, but as I grew to know M's full catalogue and the level she is capable of writing at (and before someone starts up with the whole "she doesn't have to be serious all the time" I don't mean seriousness, just quality - look at True Blue, Vogue, Hung Up, Music etc) I have come to really resent them, especially against some of the tracks left off HC

Turn Up The Radio. Never liked it to begin with and hate it even more now. Mainly cuz I'm still quite angry in general over her single choices for MDNA. Fuck the single, fuck the video, fuck the remixes. Fuck TUTR lol

Hate is probably too strong a word, but we are not sheep who have to like everything and there are times we can get fed up of things, for me it's La Isla

I'll never understand why she swapped Everybody for La Isla Bonita on the Confessions Tour. Everybody would have been perfect. La Isla in its place was rubbish. The CT and S&S La Isla Bonita are crap.

She should never perform La Isla in concert again period!

M has such an extensive catalogue that there are many bad songs that I never liked from the time they were released as singles, album tracks or charity

worst offender "Hey you" :snore:/>

Other songs I skip or have listened just few times...

Can't Stop

Love makes the world go round

Dont stop (Your Honesty should have been there instead)

4 Minutes

Miles Away

Push

Nobody's Perfect

X-Tatic Process

Imagine "cover"

Forbidden Love

Oh and to me the worst Madge album is AL followed closely by HC! :madgemanson:/>

I'll never understand why she swapped Everybody for La Isla Bonita on the Confessions Tour. Everybody would have been perfect. La Isla in its place was rubbish. The CT and S&S La Isla Bonita are crap.

I think that is why I hate La Isla the Stuart price version of Everybody would have been perfect, wonder whose idea it was to replace it with a song that didn't even fit into that part of the show.

Guest Rachelle of London

This is a crazy topic :lol:

tell me about it! I'm waiting for the what album do you hate thread next

Give it 2 me...

Now, you need to understand, the song was a hit here in Mexico. It got tons of airplay, you could hear it everywhere in clubs/stores/etc. But what reaaally made me hate it was the fact that my then-roommate use to play it to death, to the point that the song just makes me puke now.

Guest bluejean

None.

When I get sick of a song I listen to a remix or a live version. I never get tired of Madonna. Obviously there are some songs I play less than others. The good thing about Madonna is that she has so many songs and so many different versions you can listen to her everyday without ever getting bored.