If the next M tour is a greatest hits one...

Alpha

I would not mind a greatest hits tour in the future, but not at least until she is in her sixties!! M still continues to be creative & innovative & she does not need to rely on her past hits to sell concert tickets.

I know some hard core fans like myself might not have enjoyed MDNA as much as me, but I respected M so much for touring to promote MDNA..... instead of selling out & doing a generic greatest hits show.

I go see the Go Go's, Blondie, & The Cure because of their classic discography. However, with M I come to expect so much more in the new music that she releases.

I would not mind a greatest hits tour in the future, but not at least until she is in her sixties!! M still continues to be creative & innovative & she does not need to rely on her past hits to sell concert tickets.

I know some hard core fans like myself might not have enjoyed MDNA as much as me, but I respected M so much for touring to promote MDNA..... instead of selling out & doing a generic greatest hits show.

I go see the Go Go's, Blondie, & The Cure because of their classic discography. However, with M I come to expect so much more in the new music that she releases.

I agree with you, M is like her new stuff and want a current show, I like The Cure too but happy if I go see them and they don't play any new songs....

Ok, I've tried on the basis that the next tour will be her farewell tour and she won't change her mind, she is saying goodbye and never touring again,let me know how stupid or unworkable the below is, can't get a correct order

Everybody (say good bye with that track that started it all)

Holiday

Into The Groove

Like A Virgin (not album version)

Papa Don't Preach

Latin medley > La Isla Bonita/Who's That Girl/Deeper & Deeper...whatever Latin, Spanish song M wants to add,

Like A Prayer

Express Yourself

Vogue

Sexy medley> Justify My Love/ Erotica/Human Nature/Bad Girl

Secret

Frozen

Ray Of Light

Music

Crazy For You

Goodbye encore or show ending bit

This used to be my playground

Don't tell me

Take A Bow

Hung Up

The 3 interludes being

Material Girl..maybe with excerpts of Depeche Mode everything counts

Gambler

Beautiful Stranger/Beautiful Killer

What do you guys think? any key songs that I missed or should not be included...or will there just be silence....

I really don't know what I was on when I created the above set list....

• 2 weeks later...

It feels almost sacrilege to love the hits so much as a Madonna fan....but I mean, c'mon... they're hits for a reason.

The only way I see Madonna doing a grand greatest hits tour is probably not until the last tour... and even then, knowing her, they'll be unrecognizable. LOL!!! Ok, not quite, but as it's been discussed many times here before, I don't think she's actually up to doing it until the very last go around. Which is the only thing that would really make sense for an artist like Madonna...

that being said, it would make a KILLING. She would probably beat every damn tour record there is, esp. those rocker boys would basically do nothing but big hit shows already.

Hits or not....the last tour (and I hate saying that because I can't fathom a world without new Madonna tours...oh jesus lord) is probably going to be deliberately planned to smash every other record out there. That's how she's going to leave the touring arena...smashing every goddamn record and leaving everyone in the dust.

I wouldn't mind a tour again like "Reinvention" which was still in support of 'American Life' but was also heavier on old songs, or at least felt like a nice mix, because she really did do quite a bit of AL songs! At least don't wait until song number five to do a classic one, lol.

Guest bluejean

I think it's hard too imagine lots of hits because when she DID do that it was Re-invention. And that show is such a mess.

Starts off great but the second half feels so slapped together. It's like a regular pop star concert, not a Madonna masterpiece.