MDNA Tour EPIX TV Premiere

Camacho

Personally, I'd rather watch it alone. :queenbitch: that way I won't have to hear any negative comments, no questions, no people talking, no interruptions no nothing. Just me and my Madonna.

They can be invited over to watch after the first viewing.

It may be time to force em' then! ;)/>

PS aww I noticed the smileys get broken with replies again :(/>

Yes they do.

I'm excited to watch it alone tonight (after watching it at the screening!) and then tomorrow with friends (probably drunk and stoned lol)

Personally, I'd rather watch it alone. :queenbitch:/> that way I won't have to hear any negative comments, no questions, no people talking, no interruptions no nothing. Just me and my Madonna.

They can be invited over to watch after the first viewing.

That's why I'm thrilled if it gets uploaded tonight. SHOWER time! :)

I invited my man over but he's not responding. FUCKER! Oh well, I guess it's me and my truth or dare naked perfume, and my fingerless gloves! Ha!

My best friend was there at both shows with me so she's obviously excited. My other friends and family are interested in the show, some more than others, but I think some will watch just to humor me or just want to see the bits where I am in the cut. The confirmation of my two close up shots sorta sealed the deal for them asit gave them something personal to connect it with.

Be sure to restart your channel MDNA. The Shepard thing was just there when I opened Epix today so I assume MDNA will be the same, but we may have to coax it to refresh once midnight hits.

Guest Rachelle of London

omg a lot of people outside of US were on Twitter saying Epix cut them off and the same thing happened to me...so if you watching it through a VPN be careful. I think theyre on to us! hahahaha

mines saying acess denied :(

I'm watching it alone once it comes out and two hours later when my gf gets out of work I'm making her watch it with me hehe but I always prefer to watch these kinds of things by myself because I geek out and it can be a little embarrassing haha. During the Superbowl last year I declined Superbowl Party invitations for this reason :order:

omg a lot of people outside of US were on Twitter saying Epix cut them off and the same thing happened to me...so if you watching it through a VPN be careful. I think theyre on to us! hahahaha

mines saying acess denied :(/>

One word: Billy ;)

Guest Rachelle of London

It came back! wooohooo! omg I feel like such a dork! My mums laughing at the fact that i have snacks!

haha its already light outside, a 2nd time MDNA is in London and starting in daylight hahaha

OMG! OMG! OMG!

*turns the computer on, even though it's only 6 a.m. here, and I woke up, like, 5 seconds ago*

:tigger: