MDNA Tour EPIX TV Premiere

Camacho

Not a good show. It needs more hits and good live singing. And less politics and lipsynching. The bratty violence and sexuality is immature for a woman her age. All of the plastic surgery and steroids have turned her into a barbie doll. What happened to the real Madonna I grew up with? I'm glad I didn't pay to see this junk in person. One out of five stars.

You are a mess.

:dead: It's one of the best live shows ever put together...

I guess the DVD won't include it, since "Holiday" wasn't performed in Miami.

It wasn't performed in Paris or Buenos Aires either...

Oh -- thanks for pointing that out Msig. I didn't catch that about the setlist for those three performances. I guess because maybe she hadn't been performing "Holiday" much yet when the Paris show happened? Maybe? And the others were late in the tour -- I kinda stopped paying as close attention once I saw it live. lol! That's the opposite of the way it should be -- I should've stayed away from everything leading up to the tour, then devoured as much as I could afterward, but ... things just got really busy for me.

Anyway, thanks. I'm still hopeful they might include a couple more bonus features -- but that's probably foolish. The workshop thing is probably the extent of it.

Guest bluejean

When you try less to pick out flaws, you enjoy it so much more.

Well the thing is, I wasn't trying to pick out flaws. And I did enjoy it. But the blocks in Candy Shop annoyed the hell out of me. And I didn't know about that prior either.

But yes I'm going to watch it again tonight. I will probably skip Best Friend to Justify My Love. The 1st section and from Vogue onward are some of the best performances she's ever done.

When you try less to pick out flaws, you enjoy it so much more.

That's a good ethos to follow in LIVING. :clap: There's a difference between NEGATIVITY and ATTENTION TO DETAIL.

Oh -- thanks for pointing that out Msig. I didn't catch that about the setlist for those three performances. I guess because maybe she hadn't been performing "Holiday" much yet when the Paris show happened? Maybe? And the others were late in the tour -- I kinda stopped paying as close attention once I saw it live. lol! That's the opposite of the way it should be -- I should've stayed away from everything leading up to the tour, then devoured as much as I could afterward, but ... things just got really busy for me.

You're welcome! :)

Btw, "Holiday" was done for the first time at the first NYC show, and then it was done at many - but not all - shows for the rest of the tour.

In some shows, M would perform "Spanish Lesson", "Everybody" or "Music" instead - at others, it was just skipped.

Anyone know when a proper hd torrent tv rip will be available seems to be taking a long time.

there's this torrent link, but I honestly don't know how to download it with uTorrent; it seems to oblige to use bitlord "modified" that inserts toolbar and crap advertising, good luck!!!

http://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/8610073/Madonna_-_The_MDNA_Tour_-_EPIX_TV_RIP_1080i

Edited by Tonina

It's just me or it seems to have a slight cut in Candy Shop when she says "Show me what you got" to Brahim?

I was waiting for someone to mention this. But even more obvious is during Like a Prayer - "C'mon put your hands together M..*cut* " - sloppy.

there's this torrent link, but I honestly don't know how to download it with uTorrent; it seems to oblige to use bitlord "modified" that inserts toolbar and crap advertising, good luck!!!

http://thepiratebay....IX_TV_RIP_1080i

Just hit the little red magnet next to "get this torrent" and uTorrent should open automatically.

Yeah I started it last night. Curious to see if it's better quality than the web rip. Was still going veeery slow this morning but there were a few seeders.

Yeah I started it last night. Curious to see if it's better quality than the web rip. Was still going veeery slow this morning but there were a few seeders.

ok, thank you so much

The original uploader of this file describes it as 'tv quality' not blu-ray quality....

I really hope it is at least a quality TV, for the best quality I look forward to the original BD in August, and, on the other hand, no one does wonders with 5.6 GB

Yeah I just finished downloading the web rip torrent it's outa sync I have played it on various media players to no avail still not synced the new tv rip torrent does not have enough seeds as yet and no comments on quality surely someone out there will upload a tv rip and a a a smaller file would be better

I solved the mystery, the piratebay has problems with Italian connections , so then I used a shield and now I'm downloading from utorrent

Yeah I just finished downloading the web rip torrent it's outa sync I have played it on various media players to no avail still not synced the new tv rip torrent does not have enough seeds as yet and no comments on quality surely someone out there will upload a tv rip and a a a smaller file would be better

try KMplayer

Not a good show. It needs more hits and good live singing. And less politics and lipsynching. The bratty violence and sexuality is immature for a woman her age. All of the plastic surgery and steroids have turned her into a barbie doll. What happened to the real Madonna I grew up with? I'm glad I didn't pay to see this junk in person. One out of five stars.

:dead:

Who are these randoms :lmao:

I just downloaded a blu-ray rip (a movie) it's less than a gig. It looks fantastic. It CAN be done.

It's mkv format though. But VLC plays it just fine.

Where can i diwnload this :) for some reason i cant play Billy's file(mymdna.com) in VLC

I just downloaded a blu-ray rip (a movie) it's less than a gig. It looks fantastic. It CAN be done.

It's mkv format though. But VLC plays it just fine.

Where can i diwnload this :) for some reason i cant play Billy's file(mymdna.com) in VLC

I solved the mystery, the piratebay has problems with Italian connections , so then I used a shield and now I'm downloading from utorrent

:thumbsup: Oh I never realised you guys had the same problem. piratebay's banned in the UK too, but plenty of proxy sites have popped up.

http://thepiratebay....IX_TV_RIP_1080i

Dowloaded this one during the night (and seeded it too), it's a .mp4 file (kinda universal for all players) and the quality is good, we won't have true 1080p till the Blu-Ray is released though.

Dowloaded this one during the night (and seeded it too), it's a .mp4 file (kinda universal for all players) and the quality is good, we won't have true 1080p till the Blu-Ray is released though.

oh finally, thank you

Go away, Gaga troll.

Edited by madonnasuperfan01