MDNA Tour EPIX TV Premiere

Camacho

That reminds me off that Natalia DVD, where she did a Hanky Panky cover live in concert & they

put in the credits from the wrong Hanky Panky, different song, same title with different writers even though

she sang the Madonna song...daft Belgian cow. :D

hahahahaha why am I not surprised ;) remember the jess dockers & molnar fiasco when they got fired from a channel on tv for claiming madonna wanted jess as a model for a supposed new M lingery line? :lmao: they're idiots. I can't stand most of those fickle so called M "fans" in here, they dont know shit about her work

I hope this thing is fully downloaded by the time I get home from work in 6-7 hours....

Since last night, I woke up to see that mine is at 20% :(

Just finished watching it. Blown away! I didn't attend the show, so I had to rely on crappy YouTube videos. This puts you right in the front row and highlights every last detail.

My highlights:

-Gang Bang

-I Don't Give A

-Turn Up the Radio (She sounded great/THOSE CROWD SHOTS)

-Vogue

-Like A Prayer

-Celebration

-Her hair/make up looked perfect.

I didn't like that they cut out the Ray of Light clip from the montage that plays before TUTR. And I wish they would have show Nicki Minaj in the background when Madonna sings, "I don't care what the people say" and Nicki is mouthing it off. I thought it was a nice little detail where they both sync.

wow! I just closed uTorrent...opened again, and the torrent is downloading at 750 kb/s per second! xD

Less than 2 hours to go!

I have a pretty good internet connection and it downloads @ only 28k a second, sometimes 0.3k, or just 0.. please keep seeding people

I'm downloading at 0.4 kb/s ? WTF ?! It'll finish in 36weeks :crazy::lmao:

It's the mymdna torrent. are people downloading a different one now? did I miss something?

Usually I dl at 1.5-2 mb/s ...

I just watched it on Epix (online) and I was completely blown away. Speechless. 30 years into her career and she is just as brilliant and amazing as ever. From start to finish, it was a cinematic triumph and experience that really moved and affected me. The only part I could do without was the still photos during LAV. It took me out of the experience and I didn't understand the point of using them. Other than that, BRAVO!

I think this is by far her best-edited tour.

1!111!!MLAKDMSKJDNFDKJNFSKDNFLA

trying to download the torrent is a nightmare so i successfully got a vpn and started watching on epix. sadly my internet connection must be a bit dodge cause it's taken me about half an hour to get through girl gone wild but

OH MY GOD. FUCKING AMAZING. SHE IS FUCKING PERFECT!!!!!!!

I stopped just after revolver started. "DON'T FUCK WITH THE QUEEEEEN" <-- I just about screamed and cried. She's so fucking badass and sexy and *dies*

why aren't cunts seeding this torrent? can someone that's already got it upload to it a file download website thingy. this is killing me.

please have pity on me i'm from australia

I am seeding the torrent now :) I'm leaving soon till tonight but I'll keep the torrent/seeding on so no I hope that helps a bit..

i love you and everyone from this forum that i know are seeding! <3

i just caved and watched gang bang on youtube. holy fuck the end when she is screaming drive bitch. she sounds so fucking BAD ASS

My torrent (the myMDNA one) is finished as well. Sound and video quality is good, although it's a bit pixelated. I guess this will do for some hours today before the torents from the broadcast roll on. Are there any torrent from the broadcast already out there?

I'm seeding as well, btw.

Hi everyone, I'm watching the two files of the torrents, with vlc player, and I don't know if there is any problem, but the ANDM video_ts (4 gb) is not full screen; then the .mov files of 5,31 GB is perhaps a bit 'out of synch...

Guest bluejean

I downloaded the 5GB torrent from Vuze, and quality is quite good. I'm on so I am seeding the file. Hope you all enjoy! :thumbsup:/>

Thank you so much. I can't wait to watch it hopefully tonight. Let us know what you think ;)

Guest bluejean

Hi everyone, I'm watching the two files of the torrents, with vlc player, and I don't know if there is any problem, but the ANDM video_ts (4 gb) is not full screen; then the .mov files of 5,31 GB is perhaps a bit 'out of synch...

God :lol: