Kylie's favorite Madonna song is "Borderline"

Ugly Hecty

Kylie loves Madonna but her sister Dannii is a total Madonna loon. She used to insist on singing Madonna songs on Young Talent Time.

Kylie loves Madonna but her sister Dannii is a total Madonna loon. She used to insist on singing Madonna songs on Young Talent Time.

Is it just me, or do i recall those two hobbits performin: sisters are doin'it for themselves on YTT? or were my cousin and I just imaging it? And I being Daniiii of course, yuck Kylie!

UM, we're on the best female artist in the world's board. GOD FORBID we slag off the inferior underlings that lie in her wake in the forum that's INTENDED for that purpose (and where this thread should be) Some people.

UM, we're on the best female artist in the world's board. GOD FORBID we slag off the inferior underlings that lie in her wake in the forum that's INTENDED for that purpose (and where this thread should be) Some people.

:lmao::thumbsup:

Thank you sir

First they complain about this happening in the respective flop princesses section threads

Then they complain about u laughing at this thread in the main section when there is already a Kylie thread

Please

We might as well have a Bono's fav Madonna song, X's favourite Madonna quote, said pop starlet's fav something threads all in the main section then. You gotta love that people that were complaining about the Gaga bashing in the other section were actually the ones starting further Gaga useless threads in this part of the forum

and kylie is sweet but underexposed yet also overrated at the same time because of it. it's the opposite with madonna.

:thumbsup:

Being sweet or being a bitch are only labels anyway, we don't know these people personally. We can only speculate. We are aware of certain traits but not their real nor their full extent

I judge based on what a public figure or an artist or someone I am interested in puts out for consumption and for all I can see Madonna's output is more coherent and in tune with the way she also manages and lives her private life. Hence I am more fascinated by that

If some posters here can't take what they childishly call the Kylie hate or the Caca hate or this or whatever (which is not hate in fact but criticism or teasing towards someone who puts themselves out to be judged publicly) just don't open another Kylie thread or another Caca thread in the main Madonna section!

By the way if you look into the Flop Princesses section rules pinned thread you'll be able to read the following:

I'd like to stress that that this is not a fansite forum for these artists. People are welcome to appreciate and worship these princesses, but people are welcome to negatively criticize them as well and disagree with you.

Also, if you signed up on this forum primarily to street team promote and loonily defend so-and-so princess and troll-stir with the tons of Madonna fans on this primarily Madonna site, get the fuck out of here. Go to a big fansite that specifically caters to that artist and its fanbase

Guest bluejean

I don't understand people who come to this forum when Madonna isn't their favourite artist. Is it because the forums of their faves aren't very active or the people are just boring?

I don't understand people who come to this forum when Madonna isn't their favourite artist. Is it because the forums of their faves aren't very active or the people are just boring?

Some people just like to start sh*t. I know several people who only seem to be happy when they trash some artist they hate, talk about no-life losers :manson:

Edited by madonnasuperfan01

they say they liked madonna for 5 min 12 years ago then try to drag the place down.

Guest Pud Whacker

It's an amazing song, but REALLY. She must not have been following Madonna's career for the past 30 years. The best ever? NO.

Did Kylie lose her virginity to the song at the school disco? I guess that could explain it.

I have been following madonna's entire career. In fact before there ever was a proper video for her songs. And Borderline is definitely one of her best.

As well as releasing a mashup of her single "Don't Wanna Lose This Feeling" with "Into The Groove" 10 years ago:

[media=]

[/media]

Loved this at the time. It's still listenable (thanks to ITG obviously).

And Borderline is sublime.

Guest Pud Whacker

madonna46.jpg

Let us celebrate the wonderful Borderline with a photo of Madonna wearing the Borderline hat we all loved and wanted. Love it.

LIFE!!!

tumblr_lsak7t6RIf1qlycwjo1_500.gif

Oh well, maybe it's just me than xD

I always have huge respect for people who have been on this industry for too long. Kylie is one of them.

The exception is Mariah. Like some of her material, but can't stand her as a person! xD

And it's always nice to see people in the industry saying nice things about Madonna i think! Kylie is one of those people and i think she's really versatile and her voice got much better if you compare with the beginning of her career! (her last 2 or 3 tours impressed me in some songs actually!)

About Borderline, it's a great song! I also don't get the hate! It's not like she said Spanish Lesson or Jimmy Jimmy or B'Day Song! ahah

Borderline is a classic 80's pop song with a great memorable video too.

Funny Kylie says its her fav Madonna track, I'm pretty certain listening to a radio interview years ago when Jason Donovan said Borderline was one of fav songs of all time.