Kylie's favorite Madonna song is "Borderline"

Ugly Hecty

On Andy Cohen's "Watch What Happens Live"... she said she had a school disco moment to it.

And she said that she's only met Madonna twice... once this year at the MET Gala, and the other time would have been in 2000 then!

I think she also said it in one of the TV specials on Madonna that was broadcasted on British TV during the Music promo - around the time Madonna wore the Kylie Minogue T shirt .

She even sang a few lines from it .

It's an amazing song, but REALLY. She must not have been following Madonna's career for the past 30 years. The best ever? NO.

Did Kylie lose her virginity to the song at the school disco? I guess that could explain it.

I love Borderline too. It is not my favourite Madonna song but is right up there. Also, the Borderline video was the one that really introduced Madonna as the sexy, stylish fashion icon that we now all love so much.

^ :rotfl:

More importantly, I wonder if Kylie's breathy whispery nasal voice could sing some of the notes in certain Madonna songs

Evita/Ray of Light type of notes, Drowned World sung on DWT, the way Madonna sang it, come to mind

But yes, I am sure singing the Locomotion and Slow in tune mustn't be hard, even for Kylie :thumbsup:

Anyway do we have to have a thread about Kylie's fav Madonna song in the main section?

Just stick it in her thread in the OFFTOPIC section of the board :gent:

Her favorite song is Borderline, really? I love that song but when you see Madonna's catalog over the past 30 years, it is FAR from being her best song. But to each his own i guess. I'm not a big Kylie fan but she seems nice and she's a real Madonna loon lol.

Edited by madonnasuperfan01

Her favorite song is Borderline, really? I love that song but when you see Madonna's catalog over the past 30 years, it is FAR from being her best song. But to each his own i guess. I'm not a big Kylie fan but she seems nice and she's a real Madonna loon lol.

Well it is a classic, & pretty much up there with her best. Plus it's one of her most highly regarded songs by people in the industry.

Well it is a classic, & pretty much up there with her best. Plus it's one of her most highly regarded songs by people in the industry.

Borderline is one of her best songs from the first album for sure. For me her best classics are Vogue, Frozen, Like a Prayer,... But you're right, it's one of her most respected songs in the industry.

Edited by madonnasuperfan01

REUTERS: Kylie Minogue In Good Taste SHOCKER!

Fuck y'all wack backalley hoes Borderline is one of Madonna's best!

ghetto-o.gif

:lmao: Hector, so true. Borderline is a fantastic song and I love the way Madonna sings it as well.

Guest Rachelle of London

I remember Kylie at MDNA Hyde Park show, she perked up when Papa Dont Preach came on...hahah then Madonna onkly done 1 minute of it hahahahah!

Danni did a couple of madonna references in her i begin to wonder video didnt she

As well as releasing a mashup of her single "Don't Wanna Lose This Feeling" with "Into The Groove" 10 years ago:

[media=]

[/media]

Guest Rachelle of London

I wonder what Dannii thought when Madonna used the Marine Le Pen/swatzika image in NKM

it's one of my favorite M songs from the 80s, for sure. along with of course live to tell, LAP, gambler, burning up.. the "classics" i guess. but borderline really has something charming and simple her other songs don't have.