2016 Presidential Election Thread

Skin

New CNN Poll.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/12/26/2016-cnn-poll-clinton-deadlocked-with-christie-but-leads-other-gop-presidential-possibilities/

Christie tops Hillary.

According to the poll, 48% of registered voters say they would support support Christie, the Republican governor of New Jersey, if he were the GOP nominee, with 46% saying they would back Clinton, the former secretary of state, U.S. senator, and first lady, if she captured the Democratic nomination.

The statistical tie between the Garden State governor and the former secretary of state is pretty remarkable compared to how Christie's potential GOP rivals do against Clinton in the CNN poll at this early stage of the game.

Rep. Paul Ryan of Wisconsin, the House Budget Committee chairman and 2012 Republican vice presidential nominee, loses to Clinton by eight percentage points. Sen. Rand Paul of Kentucky trails by 13 points. Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee, a 2008 GOP presidential candidate, is down by 15 points.

And it doesn't get any better for the GOP from there.

Texas Gov. Rick Perry, who ran for the nomination in the last election, is down 17 points to Clinton; freshman Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas trails by 18 points; Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida and Rick Santorum, a 2012 GOP presidential candidate and former senator from Pennsylvania, are 19 points behind; and former two-term Florida Gov. Jeb Bush faces a 21-point gap between himself and Clinton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYfzi8bs4H4

Dont care. This is still *3* years away! lol People/ Americans are ALL about this second= Obamacare train wreck execution. Of course Hillary is simply guilty by association. Christie is a fckin bully P I G. He's already pissed off the still powerful 'enough' NOM and all the other gay hate groups by not putting up enough of a fight against gay marriage becoming legal in Jersey and they vowed to make sure Christie pays. I def. take them at their word lol. They may be on their last lifeline by then lol, but lots and lots of things can change and one major setback in the momentum can give them a very well needed boost. I positively do not see *any* appeal in Christie and (again) think 'this second', people are just pissed off at Obama and Hillary is positively a reminder of him/his administration. Girlfriend will NOT run this time unless she wins... period. Once the DNC shows the endless amounts of clips and sh*t they have on him (prob. endless things we haven't even seen yet) acting like the obese douche he is I don't see how his thug, greasy Jersey style will win voters over in Iowa and Kansas lol. Regardless, even if he somehow maintains that lead until early 2016 I would never ever ever vote for that useless greasy piece of rancid McRib.

:lol:

I just finished watching Oliver Stone's The Untold History of the United States and it is brilliant! So many moments during and post WWII where things could have turned out so different... if only Wallace had of been VP instead of Truman. :(

Is there any chance in hell that Hillary would pull an all female ticket and choose Elizabeth Warren to be her VP? :laugh:

Girl power!

Sorry, but I really doubt it. As much as we all love Hillary, she is a pretty calculated politician. She will likely pick a younger male, probably Latino.

I think the Democratic Party likes Warren where she is...busting corrupt banker ass in the Senate.

• 2 months later...

I can't wait for the 2016 campaign. She is such a fierce bitch! :wow:

I love how she doesn't look weak like most Democrats.

This is one of my favorite moments of the 2008 campaign. That's exactly the toughness the Dems need when they don't control Congress. Her fights with Republicans are going to be so exciting. :wow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_X-RoRghAY

I can't wait for the 2016 campaign. She is such a fierce bitch! :wow:

I love how she doesn't look weak like most Democrats.

This is one of my favorite moments of the 2008 campaign. That's exactly the toughness the Dems need when they don't control Congress. Her fights with Republicans are going to be so exciting. :wow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_X-RoRghAY

She is a very strong articulate woman. The problem with the so-called left is they are weak, and too timid to fight for their principles. Where have all the head-kickers gone? LBJ was the last one.

Its a fucking joke to Hillary as a president, if there is justice in US she would be locked in jail till the end of her short life for the war crimes and conspiracies she has done. The ppl who want her are just the cocksuckers, sexslaves and sluts.

Its a fucking joke to Hillary as a president, if there is justice in US she would be locked in jail till the end of her short life for the war crimes and conspiracies she has done. The ppl who want her are just the cocksuckers, sexslaves and sluts.

This from someone who admires Putin? :lol: Good luck selling that snake oil.

This from someone who admires Putin? :lol: Good luck selling that snake oil.

Americans should be ashamed to support such a diseased unhuman dyke Hillary who laughed on Gadaffi's death video.

:lmao:

You better deal with it!

Americans should be ashamed to support such a diseased unhuman dyke Hillary who laughed on Gadaffi's death video.

Oh please, I am not taking any shit from you. Your government can't even get itself together these days. Didn't your interim government just resign? You act like every other world leader has never ordered anyone's death. I acknowledge my leaders do some heinous things but this is real life, and sometimes you gotta make tough decisions. I am not advocating murder, but this is reality and who the fuck should I vote for? Mother Teresa? If you want to find a saint, you'd best look elsewhere than politics. They're all sociopaths to a degree.

Personally, I vote for people who protect social security, promote universal health care and education, and support a better tax system. Those are my biggest concerns. Not bombing people. But sometimes you only get one package to vote on. THAT is why I would support Hillary.

Now that I've taken out the trash for today, I'd just like to offer a few cents on the topic of this thread...

This Ukraine-Russia twist has the REAL potential to shape the 2016 election. Hillary will likely support U.S. intervention, and so will most of the Republicans....except Rand Paul. Here is where shit gets interesting: The tables might be turned. An election where the Democrat wants to engage in a conflict, and the Republican does not. Crazy times we live in.

If Rand Paul was smart, he'd use that angle. I think almost all the other Republicans would support a war as they always worry about America's ego looking weak when challenged. However, Dubya didn't stop Putin from invading Georgia. There could be some coverage by that fact.

Oh please, I am not taking any shit from you. Your government can't even get itself together these days. Didn't your interim government just resign? You act like every other world leader has never ordered anyone's death. I acknowledge my leaders do some heinous things but this is real life, and sometimes you gotta make tough decisions. I am not advocating murder, but this is reality and who the fuck should I vote for? Mother Teresa? If you want to find a saint, you'd best look elsewhere than politics. They're all sociopaths to a degree.

Personally, I vote for people who protect social security, promote universal health care and education, and support a better tax system. Those are my biggest concerns. Not bombing people. But sometimes you only get one package to vote on. THAT is why I would support Hillary.

Now that I've taken out the trash for today, I'd just like to offer a few cents on the topic of this thread...

This Ukraine-Russia twist has the REAL potential to shape the 2016 election. Hillary will likely support U.S. intervention, and so will most of the Republicans....except Rand Paul. Here is where shit gets interesting: The tables might be turned. An election where the Democrat wants to engage in a conflict, and the Republican does not. Crazy times we live in.

If Rand Paul was smart, he'd use that angle. I think almost all the other Republicans would support a war as they always worry about America's ego looking weak when challenged. However, Dubya didn't stop Putin from invading Georgia. There could be some coverage by that fact.

I wish we could find a way to get the hell off of oil so we could be done dealing with the psychotic trash bin that is the middle east. So happy I wasn't born in those nutty places.

I wish we could find a way to get the hell off of oil so we could be done dealing with the psychotic trash bin that is the middle east. So happy I wasn't born in those nutty places.

Skin, please don't be like spazz and make highly ignorant statements. I suppose I know why you're upset over some Middle Eastern states (I am too) and you have every right to be, but seriously, you're generalizing WAY too much. Yes, some of the Middle Eastern states are disgusting in their actions and obsolete attitudes, e.g. Kuwait and Saudi Arabia. On the other hand, many Middle Eastern states like the UAE are on their perfect way towards a more open and tolerant society, adopting many western / democratic values. That's exactly why you can not call the Middle East, as a whole, 'psychotic trash', the wording is highly offending in the first place and you're also throwing a lot of different countries into the same pot, which is just unfair.

Sorry, but we can not go around demanding tolerance from everyone and at the same time act highly intolerantly towards others, slagging off a whole bunch of countries with millions of people.

I really can't wait for Hillary's presidency to start. (sadly Bloomberg wont run afaik,and maybe couldn't win)

The US and the world have suffered from two successive FLOP US presidents. Though Dubya is "secure" in his place as one of the worst presidents ever, Obama is not that far behind. Lawd, Obama is so INCOMPETENT and lacks conviction and trustworthiness; no wonder other world leaders think he's a lightweight joke of a president, including RasPutin.

we can not go around demanding tolerance from everyone and at the same time act highly intolerantly towards others, slagging off a whole bunch of countries with millions of people.

Well put Nonoka!

I think people are over reacting with Spazz here, people need to put things in perspective, this is an open forum and he is clearly deeply affected by what happened in the middle east and we may not agree with everything that he says but his point of view is from a person who lives the reality of witnessing foreign nations instigating a mess in the middle east, mostly the US. I believe most of us don't live this awful reality, therefore his extremes point of view comes from a completely different position.