2016 Presidential Election Thread

Skin

I'm here for Bernie's side eye game when Hillary was misrepresenting him haha

Yep! Haha that's a classic example of feeling the Bern. And Hillary was feeling it.

In six years as a [/size]member of the [/size]Wal-Mart board of directors, between 1986 and 1992, [/size]Hillary Clinton remained silent as the world's largest retailer waged a major campaign against labor unions seeking to represent store workers.[/size]

you guys don't even know who you're voting for :lmao: [/size]

There's definitely something wonky about her. As much as I want a woman president, when it comes to Democrats I've been leading toward Bernie. I'm still looking at Trump though. Seems odd that someone could be for either Trump or Bernie, but turns out there's a fair amount that swing this way.

No more Bush and Clinton and definitely NOT Cruz.

Yeah, and Obama lied when running for President saying there would be no individual mandate, although every educated person knew that you can't have health care cover everyone without a mandate. And then he signed one into law. I'm not pissed about politicians lying, it's what they do. You want to win in politics? You gotta do some shady shit, that's called life. So you can certainly vote for Bernie saying "at least he's honest" but the Republicans will lie and throw millions at him and redefine him in the media.

I very much understand people wanting honest leaders and I'd love to live in a future society where that's the case, but that is simply not the nature of politics. I can't think of one President who has not lied - even the great ones.

Having foreign policy positions is not the same as having foreign policy experience. That's like walking into a job interview and saying, "I have opinions on this industry but I've never actually worked in it." Would you hire them for the top job?

There will never be this future society you speak of, where politicians don't lie, if we make excuses for them today because "that's the way it is."

It's scary as hell, but I HAVE to believe its the result of a segment of the older white population that is so in shock and in awe over the fact that we elected a black President TWICE by a pretty large margin, a group of older white people that is so in shock that gay marriage is now legal in every state, a segment of older white people that cant believe the fact that Latinos could be the majority of this country in a couple of decades....I could go on and on....But the end of the day this is a by and large frightened xenophobic/racist group of people that are coming together around the man that they believe will "Make America white again".

This is their last grasp at an America that is slipping away and its slipping away fast. Its a dying breed of people that refuses to go silently into the night so instead they are going to shout and scream and throw tantrums before their time is up.

I mean lets get real. Take the Tea Party for example. This group of people had nothing to do with "taxes". It was a bunch of old white people throwing shit fits simply because the President is black.

There's a lot of non-white people who don't approve of gay marriage.

It's one thing to break a promise you made during a campaign (totally understandable) and it's another to be a huge hypocrite who's amassed a net worth of over 20 million dollars by serving as a Board Member to one of the most destructive corporations in our world's history and rubbing shoulders with Wall Street, then pretending to be a down to earth, anti Wall Street, motherly woman who's looking out for the middle class. Give me a break.

Again, I'm not voting for someone like that just because she supports gay marriage now and doesn't want to build a wall along the Mexico - U.S. border. Go ahead and build it, the vast majority of us disgusting illegals flew into your country with a tourist visa and just decided not to come back home :lmao:

Guest Pud Whacker

There's a lot of non-white people who don't approve of gay marriage.

skin is very racist - its always white people this and white people that.

Guest Pud Whacker

It's one thing to break a promise you made during a campaign (totally understandable) and it's another to be a huge hypocrite who's amassed a net worth of over 20 million dollars by serving as a Board Member to one of the most destructive corporations in our world's history and rubbing shoulders with Wall Street, then pretending to be a down to earth, anti Wall Street, motherly woman who's looking out for the middle class. Give me a break.

i was all for Hillary 8 years ago. now i cant even stomach her. shes the absolute worst.

Guest Rachelle of London

LOL I hate white people too but I'm not racist. I hate everybody ...unless they're Madonna fans (seriously)

I hate blacks and I'm The Black Madonna :lol:

Elizabeth Warren would have run away with the whole damn thing if she had jumped in. Oh well.

Maybe she will if Biden decides to run. :). Something dramatic needs to happen because the candidates that are leading now are all going to be extremely weak in a general election.

Guest Rachelle of London

We all hate, we're just not allowed to talk about it now that everything is PC.

That's why you need to vote Trump

Couldn't have said it better myself!

And Kyle is spot on again:

Hillary is winning the dem vote haters r going to hate! ;)

Hillary vs Trump! Can't wait for the debates!

Stop using that faggot language here. Voting for who I believe is the right candidate doesn't make me a hater who's going to hate or whatever the fuck. It means I have my own opinion.

^wow those pills really changed the way you respond to people. Couple of months ago you would have ripped that littlebastardanus apart. 😂

I certainly hope when Hillary wins the Dem nomination, half of you will just stop coming into this thread. We get it, you hate her. It's not going to change shit.

I certainly hope when Bernie wins the Dem nomination, all of you will just come into this thread to FEEL THE BERN. We get it, Hillary will lose. It's going to change shit.

The Revolution isn't going to come. :lol: Sanders has all of these grandiose ideas, but he has no sense of how to implement them effectively. His record in Congress is proof of that. He'd be a divider in the Oval Office whereas the country needs a uniter. Fifteen trillion in new spending ? Seriously ? Obama could barely get much, much more modest programs passed and that was with a large Democratic majority. So he'd spend most of his single-term in office tilting at windmills. My prediction. :)

The Revolution isn't going to come. :lol: Sanders has all of these grandiose ideas, but he has no sense of how to implement them effectively. His record in Congress is proof of that. He'd be a divider in the Oval Office whereas the country needs a uniter. Fifteen trillion in new spending ? Seriously ? Obama could barely get much, much more modest programs passed and that was with a large Democratic majority. So he'd spend most of his single-term in office tilting at windmills. My prediction. :)

Yeah I know I was just poking fun at it all :lol: Besides, where I live a lot of what Bernies supports has already been around for decades. The best dem nominee with the best chance to be able to get things done and unite the country would be.... Martin O'Malley hahahaha

skin is very racist - its always white people this and white people that.

White people disgust me with their sense of entitlement to everything. BLAH.

I certainly hope when Hillary wins the Dem nomination, half of you will just stop coming into this thread. We get it, you hate her. It's not going to change shit.

What a MASSIVE change from 8 years ago when this place was literally HillaryLand and I was one of the only people here supporting Obama during the primaries. :lol:

She is like Madonna at this point. She lost a massive amount of her gays. :(

I mean, I'm not going to say that I hate white people, but I hate white people? You know?

:lmao:

This is great.

It amazes me that there are people in America willing to vote for this man. FUCKING INSANE!