2016 Presidential Election Thread

Skin

Livestream of Trump's rally, starting in 1 minute, with "a major announcement and a very special guest" promised :popcorn2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tif6xm4_ysA

It's Sarah Palin, endorsing him! Idiots of the world unite!

Guest Pud Whacker

White people disgust me with their sense of entitlement to everything. BLAH.

disgusting. you want that entitlement, like jada pinkett smith. :rotfl:

I can't even with America. Your politicians are brilliant.

:dead:

It's embarrassing. I cant at what the rest of the world must be thinking looking at Donald Trump and now that piece of shit Palin supporting him and how they will now probably campaign together. I mean the LEVEL of stupidity just increased to OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!!!!!!!

of course the STUPID gays endorse that moronic woman. they love Lady Ugly. you remember, Skin?

Just like you used to love Hillary. Obviously opinions change.

Guest Rachelle of London

here comes Jad(ed)a again....

Please tell me you saw the clip of Aunt Viv telling Jada where to shove it. :lmao: brilliant

Guest Pud Whacker

Please tell me you saw the clip of Aunt Viv telling Jada where to shove it. :lmao: brilliant

of course!!! i live for it.

i cant stand people like them. war, famine, homelessness, cancer and all her little entitled self can be concerned with is AN AWARD? for ACTING?/?!!!! :rotfl:

i cant.

All this Sarah Palin and the Evangelicals talk is making me ill. The only time I can stomach that broad is when I rewatch the Katie Couric interview for a good laugh.

Guest Pud Whacker

All this Sarah Palin and the Evangelicals talk is making me ill. The only time I can stomach that broad is when I rewatch the Katie Couric interview for a good laugh.

she ballooned. too much moose meat. she used to be attractive.

Guest Rachelle of London

They played the audio of her speech on my radio show. Surely she's a comedian. Even the radio presenter was making fun of her shouting hallelujah and he's a well known Christian himself :lmao:

^ How did you stomach her voice? My mom called me and told me she was wearing some ridiculous outfit and I should see it but I can't even be bothered to do that. She's such a stupid raving loon and life is too short.

"Looking around at all of you, you hard-working Iowa families, you farm families and teachers and teamsters and cops and cooks, you rock 'n' rollers and holy rollers. All of you who work so hard, you full-time moms, you with the hands that rock the cradle. You all make the world go round. And now our cause is one."

"Because a weak-kneed capitulator in chief has decided that America will lead from behind. And he who would negotiate deals, with the skills of a community organizer, maybe organizing a neighborhood tea -- yeah, well -- he deciding that America would apologize and as part of the deal, as the enemy sends a message to the rest of the world that they capture and we kowtow, and we apologize and then we bend over and say, 'Thank you, enemy.'"

"No more pussyfooting around! Our troops deserve the best! You deserve the best! He is from the private sector, not a politician. Can I get a hallelujah? Where in the private sector you actually have to balance budgets in order to prioritize, to keep the main thing, the main thing -- and he knows the main thing of a president is to keep us safe economically and militarily. He knows the main thing and he knows now to lead the charge."

"Trump's candidacy has exposed, not just that tragic -- that ramifications of the betrayal of a transformation of our country, but, two, he has exposed the complicity on both sides of the aisle that has enabled it, OK?"

"But for the GOP establishment to be coming after Donald Trump's supporters, even, with accusations that are so false, they are so busted, the way that this thing works. We, you, a diverse, dynamic, needed support base, that they would attack. And now, some of them even whispering, they're ready to throw in for Hillary over Trump, because they can't afford to see the status quo go. Otherwise, they won't be able to be slurping off the gravy train that's been feeding them all these years. They don't want that to end. Well, then, funny, ha-ha, not funny, but now what they're doing is wailing, 'Well, Trump and his trumpeters, well, they're not conservative enough.' Oh my goodness gracious. What the heck would the establishment know about conservatism?"

"How about the rest of us? Right-wing and bitter-clinging, proud clingers of our guns, our God, of our religions and our Constitution. Tell us that we're not red enough? Yeah, coming from the establishment."

"Well, he being the only one who's been willing, he's got the guts to wear the issues that need to be spoken about and debated on his sleeve. Where the rest of some of these establishment candidates, they just wanted to duck and hide. They didn't want to talk about these issues until he brought them up. In fact, they've been wearing this political correctness kind of like a suicide vest. And enough is enough."

"So no, we're not going to chill. In fact, it's time to drill, baby, drill down and hold these folks accountable."

"The status quo has got to go, otherwise we're just going to get more of the same.And with their failed agenda, it can't be salvaged. It must be savaged. And Donald Trump is the right one to do that."

"Let me say something really positive about one of those individuals. Rand Paul. I'm going to tell you about that libertarian streak in him that is healthy, because he knows, you only go to war if you're determined to win the war! And you quit footing the bill for these nations who are oil-rich. We're paying for, some of their squirmishes [sic], that have been going on for centuries, where they're fighting each other, and yelling, 'Allah akbar,' [sic] calling jihad on each other's heads forever and ever. Like I said before, let them duke it out and let Allah sort it out."

"He builds things, he builds big things. Things that touch the sky. Big infrastructure that puts other people to work. He has spent his life looking up and respecting the hard hats and the steel-toed boots and the work ethic that you all have within you. He, being an optimist, passionate about equal opportunity to work. This self-made success of his, you know that he doesn't get his power, his high, off of opium -- other people's money -- like a lot of dopes in Washington do. They're addicted to opium, where they take other people's money and then their high is getting to redistribute it, right?"

"And you're ready to stop the race-baiting and the division based on color and zip code, to unify around the right issues, the issues important to me, or I wouldn't be endorsing him: pro-life, pro-Second Amendment, strict constitutionality. Those things that are unifying values and their time-tested truths involved. These are unifying values from big cities and tiny towns, from big mountain states and the Big Apple to the big, beautiful heartland that's in between."

I think she's drunk :D

She keeps swearing and yelling at the reporters in the press box.

I think she was just nervous....Actually I'm mildly impressed she would put herself on the line against Cruz in a way that his supporters are feeling genuinely hurt and deeply betrayed this morning (...and it is sincere disappointment, I know way too many of them :lol:)

They played the audio of her speech on my radio show. Surely she's a comedian. Even the radio presenter was making fun of her shouting hallelujah and he's a well known Christian himself :lmao:

Lmfao! :lmao: i was listening to a radio station, the DJ was like WTF :chuckle: said a fascist supporting a fascist :lmao:

In addition to the daughter that was a teenage mother, her son was arrested for beating his girlfriend and threatening her with a gun. Love those Republican family values!

Like Chelsea Clinton put it "I’m best friends with Ivanka for Ivanka, not for her parents or any other part of her life." But who knows, she could still secretly be voting for Trump. She has had too many issues cleaning up corruption at the Clinton Foundation and knows more than anyone how deep the family garbage really is. :lol: