2016 Presidential Election Thread

Skin

Guest Pud Whacker

Am I the only one who finds Donald Trump amusing and isn't really worried about him actually becoming president?

nope! I LOVE IT ALL!

hes hilarious.

Guest Pud Whacker

The idiots he is inspiring and getting riled up to go out and commit hate crimes against Muslims is not hilarious though.

i just cant with you skin - when it comes to politics and lady ugly. youre as extreme just on the other side.

if hillary was a republican you would be tearing her apart. if they have a flashing sign of DEMOCRAT above their head, youre fine with them no matter what the shortcomings.

what about obama sending central americans back to their countries?

what about obama sending central americans back to their countries?

I don't agree with it. There are a handful of things he has done that I don't agree with, but comparing him to Donald Trump is comparing two polar opposites.

As for Hillary being a hypothetical republican, there are many on the left who cant stand her because they think she acts too much like a republican. If I was this blind leftist I would think the same.

Fact is Trump has gone from being an entertaining clown to a dangerous piece of shit that is bringing out the worst in people. I would have more respect for him if he saw what was happening and tried to calm people the hell down, but instead he doubles down on his bullshit and gives the green light for the idiots that support him to continue their crap.

Guest Pud Whacker

I don't agree with it. There are a handful of things he has done that I don't agree with, but comparing him to Donald Trump is comparing two polar opposites.

As for Hillary being a hypothetical republican, there are many on the left who cant stand her because they think she acts too much like a republican. If I was this blind leftist I would think the same.

Fact is Trump has gone from being an entertaining clown to a dangerous piece of shit that is bringing out the worst in people. I would have more respect for him if he saw what was happening and tried to calm people the hell down, but instead he doubles down on his bullshit and gives the green light for the idiots that support him to continue their crap.

again, diverting the attention away from obama and throwing THE SPOTLIGHT on donald.

therein lies the problem across the board.

again, diverting the attention away from obama and throwing THE SPOTLIGHT on donald.

I am not understanding your logic.

your militancy wont allow it.

My militancy that wont allow me to stand for a person who is demonizing an entire group of people which is causing hate crimes. Well then GOOD. I am a proud militant then.

Guest Pud Whacker

My militancy that wont allow me to stand for a person who is demonizing an entire group of people which is causing hate crimes. Well then GOOD. I am a proud militant then.

no, see, there you go again...

your militancy wont allow you to understand logic. youre completely deaf to it.

no, see, there you go again...

your militancy wont allow you to understand logic. youre completely deaf to it.

So what thought process would you like me to have to be "non militant" in your mind?

Think Trump is just hilarious? Turn a blind eye to the rising hate crimes against Muslims and the attacks on their mosques in recent months? Turn a blind eye to people yelling out WHITE POWER and SIEG HEIL at his rallies?

For such a Madonna loon I couldn't think of a way to be on the total opposite of what she believes in and has preached for her entire career. Its kind of astounding actually and sad at the same time.

Proud militant right along with Madonna.

I agree. These incidences against Muslims started to spike after the Paris and California terrorist attacks, nothing to do with Trump unless he was responsible for the increase after 9/11 as well. :newspaper:

I agree. These incidences against Muslims started to spike after the Paris and California terrorist attacks, nothing to do with Trump unless he was responsible for the increase after 9/11 as well. :newspaper:

There have been a handful of cases where people attacked Muslims and were hardcore Trump supporters. Get your head out of the sand. His rhetoric does NOT help.

At least Bush was human enough to reach out to the Muslim community and speak constantly to the American people that there is a huge difference between terrorists and every day Muslims. One of the very few things he did right.

Wonder if people would be so blasé about Trump if he wanted to ban gay people from entering the country.

Guest Pud Whacker

There have been a handful of cases where people attacked Muslims and were hardcore Trump supporters. Get your head out of the sand. His rhetoric does NOT help.

At least Bush was human enough to reach out to the Muslim community and speak constantly to the American people that there is a huge difference between terrorists and every day Muslims. One of the very few things he did right.

Wonder if people would be so blasé about Trump if he wanted to ban gay people from entering the country.

I'm wondering why you're so blasé about Obama shipping Central Americans back to where they came from!

If it was trump you would be shitting your pants and freaking out.

Turn a blind eye, turn a blind eye...

Your hypocrisy is amazing.

I'm wondering why you're so blasé about Obama shipping Central Americans back to where they came from!

If it was trump you would be shitting your pants and freaking out.

Turn a blind eye, turn a blind eye...

Your hypocrisy is amazing.

The difference being Obama isn't out there demonizing people from Central America leading to an uptick of attacks on these people. They are here illegally so we can get into the ins and outs of that. I personally am against it. Especially if its going to be splitting up families. But again. The way Obama goes about doing his business and the way Donald Trump does his with his rhetoric are TWO DIFFERENT things. You cant even compare them.

We will NEVER have a perfect President. Ever. There is always going to be a negative in whoever gets in, We will always have to pick the lesser imperfect out of two imperfect human beings, and I am sorry but if sticking by the democrats 100% at this time while the republicans totally go off the rails into crazy town makes me a militant like I said. I wear that title like a badge of honor.

The difference being Obama isn't out there demonizing people from Central America leading to an uptick of attacks on these people. They are here illegally so we can get into the ins and outs of that. I personally am against it. Especially if its going to be splitting up families. But again. The way Obama goes about doing his business and the way Donald Trump does his with his rhetoric are TWO DIFFERENT things. You cant even compare them.

How is Obama going about his business ? By promising to grant executive amnesty to illegal immigrants that spawned a rush of Central Americans to our borders. When they had their asylum claims adjudicated through the legal system and proceeded to disappear instead of following orders to return they can't be forcibly turned back without huge controversy. The people in question here have had their day in court and been asked to leave the country. What's the problem? It is total enforcement theater. Except that they will no doubt flee again now that the locations of these 'raids' have been purposefully publicized in advance.

How is Obama going about his business ? By promising to grant executive amnesty to illegal immigrants that spawned a rush of Central Americans to our borders. When they had their asylum claims adjudicated through the legal system and proceeded to disappear instead of following orders to return they can't be forcibly turned back without huge controversy. The people in question here have had their day in court and been asked to leave the country. What's the problem? It is total enforcement theater. Except that they will no doubt flee again now that the locations of these 'raids' have been purposefully publicized in advance.

I could give two shits about illegal immigration and who comes or who stays. On my list of things I give a shit about it doesn't even register.

Donald Trump is a cunt. End of.

who listens to anything madonna has said politically? :rotfl:

Madonna's has been political for almost her entire career. She has been a woman with opinions on world matters since day one whether it was being in your face outspoken or simply leading by example and once you enter that area, and even more so on a public stage you have entered the arena of politics if its intentional or not.

Kind of sad seeing a so called Madonna loon pretty much spitting in her face when it comes to this issue.

Madonna's has been political for almost her entire career. She has been a woman with opinions on world matters since day one whether it was being in your face outspoken or simply leading by example and once you enter that area, and even more so on a public stage you have entered the arena of politics if its intentional or not.

Kind of sad seeing a so called Madonna loon pretty much spitting in her face when it comes to this issue.

Madonna has had her personal issues with him. But Trump has also very interestingly been a longtime close family friend and business associate of the Casares family in Miami, even going so far to refer to Ingrid as a "visionary thinker" :lol:. I wonder if that will carry any weight with M :?