2016 Presidential Election Thread

Skin

I am enjoying Republicans looking so bottom of the barrel foolish. It has crossed a line into dangerous territory, though.

A lot of people on the right seem to be coming out FINALLY saying he has gone too far now.

His hardcore supporters will still back him though because this is what they want. A brown skinned free America. He has the racist Sarah Palin/Tea Party backing which to me is a large enough segment of the white population that can still make a lot of noise and be heard, but is also part of the population that knows deep down their time and bigoted ideology has come and gone and they are grasping at anything they can to keep "their America."

Goes back to my original question- does he TRULY seriously want this? Gut is telling me now more and more no. Last thing he is stupid but just seems that more/more over the last few weeks (ironically as it gets closer to the primaries) he's saying the most laughable, extreme things ever. You can't say many of these things w/out hoping your #s go down. I think from day 1 he prob. had NO idea or intention he'd be where he has been for *1/2 a year! Yet...his #s have never been higher!! Like others said..I'd LOVE him to be the nominee cause he's an atrocious debater. What's even scarier than what he's saying is the fact that there's so MANY people who actually strongly agree w/ him (even he's cracking up at his 'supporters' behind the scenes'). It's a 1930s mob mentality in the US now. Almost like all the remaining crusty, bigoted, white men are know they're a dying breed and are on the their last gasp. IMO Trump isn't the problem- it's entire party and its *presidential nominees (esp. the front runners) who have gone off the deep end. The 'only' semi non insane ones are barely getting 1-3% (Kasich, Graham and that's about it)! Rest are loony tunes. Don't even go there w/ Christie. Despise that thug porker. What's scary about him is he DOES truly want it, is a great speaker/debater and if Trump falls I could def. see him maybe taking New Hampshire and many of the NE states (except NJ).

Yeah but he just skyrocketed in New Hampshire and most (even haters on the media both libs and right winger nuts) are saying he'll prob. go further UP in the next polls! Plus *68 %* of his supporters say theyre ONLY voting for him! Meaning if he goes independent or drops out they won't vote! lmao. When you have this one lunatic double/triple ahead of all the others who the fuck could possibly win a general election? Krispy Kreme from Jersey? LOL. Reeking more/more like he cut one helluva dirty deal w/ Billary!

Guest Pud Whacker

its true. no matter how hard they tried to stop her, she would just get BIGGER AND BIGGER. she said inflammatory things that would be on the news for days

Crucifixes are sexy because there's a naked man on them. just one example :rotfl:

if you turn on the news its all trump. in 1985 it was all madonna.

i just mean in that realm. theyre unstoppable and everyone eats it up.

Guest Pud Whacker

Except Trump has no chance of ever being President, while Madonna went on to become Queen of the world.

your queen of the world was lady ugly a few years ago. another truth. :rotfl:

I hope he wins the nomination.

If he doesn't, I hope he runs as an independent. He can take at least 5-15% from the Republican candidate.

It will be really interesting to see if he wins the nom or just runs as an independent because he's even pissed off most mainstream republicans and fox news (surprise, surprise) with his latest muslim statements.

Know you're out of touch when even conservatives call you a bigot.

Guest Pud Whacker

Thousands have signed to ban Trump from the UK. Over 50000 signatures since yesterday :lmao:

BID TO BAN MADONNA: ‘She’s a Bad Influence on our children.’ The Globe: June 4, 1985

tumblr_nz3lbt75iq1qlycwjo1_1280.jpg

Thousands have signed to ban Trump from the UK. Over 50000 signatures since yesterday :lmao:

This is just so embarrassing. The man many morons in this country want as President wouldn't even be able to go and visit one of our biggest allies in the world because of what a disgusting piece of shit SO many around the globe think he is. :lol:

The globe despises him and he isn't even elected yet. But this is who a lot of Americans want running our country. So sad.

What I truly believe we are seeing is a LOUD segment of the white population that has lost its shit ever since Obama was elected. These are racists who have been in the closet for decades who just can't stay silent anymore because what they see as "their America" is slipping away and fast. Stats don't lie. They say by 2040 if not sooner Latinos will be the majority in this country. These xenophobic nuts fear the shit out of change and they want their all white monopoly on this country back, and they are so desperate for it they will cling to any piece of shit they can find that spouts their views.

I have to believe this is the last LOUD gasp of a dying breed.

Guest Pud Whacker

^that anger, that fear. That's what I'm talking about Madonna 1985!

Women came out from everywhere. From Gloria Steinem to the GoGos Gina Shock saying she's setting women back 30 years!!!

Trump really help ruin any reasonable and productive discussions people can have regarding mass migration and open border policies from specific regions. His over the top rhetoric forces some people to take polarizing positions on both sides of the political divide, and is a great propaganda tool for the radical side in islam.

Hate over the top PC language police that shuts down uncomfortable dialogue by constantly calling people racists, islamophobic, homophobes, etc, but Trump takes it to the extreme and does not seem to care how words do matter and have consequences. Can't believe in 2015 he refuses to recognize how awful and destructive it is to alienate a certain percentage of US and world population. His narcissism and grandiosity does remind of past and current world tyrants. :scared:

^that anger, that fear. That's what I'm talking about Madonna 1985!

Women came out from everywhere. From Gloria Steinem to the GoGos Gina Shock saying she's setting women back 30 years!!!

http---makeagif.com-media-10-17-2012-TZ3

Hate over the top PC language police that shuts down uncomfortable dialogue by constantly calling people racists, islamophobic, homophobes, etc, but Trump takes it to the extreme and does not seem to care how words do matter and have consequences. Can't believe in 2015 he refuses to recognize how awful and destructive it is to alienate a certain percentage of US and world population. His narcissism and grandiosity does remind of past and current world tyrants. :scared:

So many Mosques are getting hate mail and death threats. They interviewed a Muslim man that was just beat up in NYC and the person beating him up was saying it's his job to kill Muslims. The poor man was in tears when recounting the event.

It's horrible. And Fox News is acting like there is no rising hate crimes toward Muslims because of all the heated rhetoric and that it's all a figment of our imagination. Like police brutality. Freakin right wing alternate universe bubble.

^Honestly, don't know any stats about an increase in violence against muslims in US (hope not true), but Trump's purposely ignoring how well American muslims have assimilated in US. It's just shocking that he and his team don't care to learn any new skills on how to work collaboratively with diverse populations instead of making people very defensive and pissed off.

Also, right wing politicians continue to demonize certain identities and demographics because it helped Reagan and both Bushes to get elected, but that kind of rhetoric is not as powerful anymore in wide segments of US population.