2016 Presidential Election Thread

Skin

Trump is losing his mind, now says he saw thousands of people in NJ cheering as the towers fell on 9/11.

He also said the black lives matter protestor that go roughed up and hit at his rally deserved what he got.

That's the first that I can think of since I have been alive. A man running for President patting your supporters on the back for assaulting a man at one of your rallies. Seriously?

Trump is losing his mind, now says he saw thousands of people in NJ cheering as the towers fell on 9/11.

There were arrests and at least a few dozen celebrators in the Jersey City/Patterson area according to witnesses. But Trump does have an amazing ability for seeing what never happened. There is even a plaque on his golf course at Lowe's Island honoring a major Civil War battle that there is absolutely zero documentary or archaeological evidence ever occurred. Of course the historians weren't there so how could they know any better than him, right ? This piece of real estate is just too valuable for nothing to have gone down on it because I say it should. Trump exaggerating or embellishing, or even making up, the truth is nothing to be surprised about anymore.

“Many great American soldiers, both of the North and South, died at this spot. The casualties were so great that the water would turn red and thus became known as ‘The River of Blood.’ It is my great honor to have preserved this important section of the Potomac River!”

Nice sentiment, small problem: there apparently was no such battle. The man is an ignorant boor.

If Trump wins I genuinely think this would be the scariest time for the western world

yeah there's a great chance he will be the Republican nominee and I 'm beginning to think that he may just win the general election. Looking at his polls, it's looking like a real possibility. Of course he will look terrible next to the Democratic nominee, but it's scary to think that that might not matter at all because people will vote for him anyways. Can you imagine him interacting with other world leaders?

Now he's in the headlines for mocking a disabled reporter.

He won't be president. I think the republicans just want to go down in flames at this point.

After calling Mexicans rapists, McCain a coward ('normally' 2 campaign killers right there!) *highly doubt mocking a *NY TIMES* (super liberal rag) lol reporter will make one single bit of difference to his fans/supporters. If anything....will just fuel the flames and his popularity. The American climate is full of angry, insane people right now. Feels 1930s Germany in many ways. The true question imo is does he REALLY want this? I mean..Is he purposely doing every non PC thing 'hoping' it causes him to finally crash w/ the goal of handing over his supporters to a Christie, Cruz etc...or is it indeed a brilliant, devious, calculated thing that he *knows will keep working for him- knowing the anger out there and the fact that he's saying exactly what people (well...angry Republicans and even Independents etc..) are thinking but won't say! One thing Trump is not is stupid...at all! Every word, sentence, gesture, mannerism is totally calculated. Def. knows what he's doing.

What's very suspect/shady (even the media is on to this now) is that loud mouthed, fat thug, bastard Christie has been abnormally mute basically far as criticizing Trump. Word is they're def. chummy plus he's the governor of Jersey where there's Atlantic City and Trump has a shitload of properties etc etc...there. All reeks from 'some' kind of deal (whether it's a future Trump endorsement or Trump gets it, making Christie Attorney General etc..). I wouldn't be at all surprised if it's one of the two at the min. esp. the latter if Trumps actually gets it.

I just reeally do not like Hillary. 10x worse of a candidate now than '08, just don't think she's feeling it and would LOVE someone else to come in who isn't as damaged and stale/tired at the last minute! W/ the damage Trump and all the candidates are doing to their own brand and just the demographics, the Dems 'should' easily win this damn thing but I think Hilllary is beyond beatable...possibly really bad :/

Just for the record, Trump ALWAYS does that spastic thing, and makes that identical face when he is ridiculing dishonest or stupid people. It is a style of ridicule that gets tiring after a while admittedly but.when it refers to a liberal reporter caught in a lie denying his 2001 story on Arabs/Muslims celebrating after 9/11 (which the FBI has also corroborated) someone obviously realized that Trump could be maliciously framed by it.

After calling Mexicans rapists, McCain a coward ('normally' 2 campaign killers right there!) *highly doubt mocking a *NY TIMES* (super liberal rag) lol reporter will make one single bit of difference to his fans/supporters. If anything....will just fuel the flames and his popularity. The American climate is full of angry, insane people right now. Feels 1930s Germany in many ways. The true question imo is does he REALLY want this? I mean..Is he purposely doing every non PC thing 'hoping' it causes him to finally crash w/ the goal of handing over his supporters to a Christie, Cruz etc...or is it indeed a brilliant, devious, calculated thing that he *knows will keep working for him- knowing the anger out there and the fact that he's saying exactly what people (well...angry Republicans and even Independents etc..) are thinking but won't say! One thing Trump is not is stupid...at all! Every word, sentence, gesture, mannerism is totally calculated. Def. knows what he's doing.

What's very suspect/shady (even the media is on to this now) is that loud mouthed, fat thug, bastard Christie has been abnormally mute basically far as criticizing Trump. Word is they're def. chummy plus he's the governor of Jersey where there's Atlantic City and Trump has a shitload of properties etc etc...there. All reeks from 'some' kind of deal (whether it's a future Trump endorsement or Trump gets it, making Christie Attorney General etc..). I wouldn't be at all surprised if it's one of the two at the min. esp. the latter if Trumps actually gets it.

I just reeally do not like Hillary. 10x worse of a candidate now than '08, just don't think she's feeling it and would LOVE someone else to come in who isn't as damaged and stale/tired at the last minute! W/ the damage Trump and all the candidates are doing to their own brand and just the demographics, the Dems 'should' easily win this damn thing but I think Hilllary is beyond beatable...possibly really bad :/

I still am in shock that he is being taken seriously. Every time I see him on the news, he is revolting, rude, stupid and embarrassing. Not to mention that he is also racist and sexist. It is actually a blight on politics that he is still in the race.

The man is a piece of shit. End of.

But yes, his supporters will no doubt still support him, because their racism is stronger then any humanity they might have left in them. Trump promises he is going to kick out 11 million Mexicans and build a wall, and that's good enough for them.

Trump could take a shit on stage and fling his poo at the crowd and they would still support him. The whole slogan, "Make America Great Again!" is just code for, "Make America White Again!".

• 2 weeks later...

Ooh my god been thinking more/more if Trump actually wins whats be gonna do to/with Rosie O!?! 8^o

It is like the cover on his new book Crippled America which was deliberately posed as angry and dissatisfied as possible but underneath it all he is about to burst out laughing. :lol:

I think Hillary will pull this off. I know America is full of dumb asses, and I realize that some of the Sanders supporters will vote third party "out of principle." But I think a lot of people are completely over the racist, sexist, hateful shit that has become the totality of the Republican party, and when they see just how dangerous this country could become as we head towards the next election, they are going to get off their asses and vote on Election Day.

I may be wrong, but I have faith. And Hillary will destroy Trump in a debate.

Cracks me up how scared of Hillary the Republicans are, and their nonsense grilling of her several weeks ago basically drove her numbers back up. So thanks, Republicans.

I think Hillary will pull this off. I know America is full of dumb asses, and I realize that some of the Sanders supporters will vote third party "out of principle." But I think a lot of people are completely over the racist, sexist, hateful shit that has become the totality of the Republican party, and when they see just how dangerous this country could become as we head towards the next election, they are going to get off their asses and vote on Election Day.

I agree. And Trump with the shit that comes out of his mouth gets more frightening by the day.

I really am just so disgusted that so many people (even if they are republicans) are willing to vote for him. I don't think we have ever had a more un-statesman like clown run for President in our history. And the double standards just blow my fucking mind. Whether you like Obama or not, you couldn't have a more well together dignified STATESMAN running this country. Compare that to Trump who calls women fat pigs. Makes fun of POW's for being captured. Says Muslims in this country should have to wear special ID badges. Says we need to kill Isis AND their entire family. Has a wife that posed nude for a magazine. Makes fun of a disabled person. Calls Mexicans rapists and drug dealers. Gets upset by the questions a moderator asks him at a debate and then throws a tantrum about it and claims she must have been on her period.

Could you imagine the OUTRAGE had Obama said ANY of those things. Or the outrage if Michelle Obama posed nude in her past!? The same people supporting Trump would have already crucified Obama for the exact same shit. I just don't get it.

The same with Sarah Palin. Its all fine and dandy with her crazy ass supporters if her daughter gets knocked up outside of marriage, but could you imagine the hate and filth these same people would throw at Obama and his daughters if one of them got pregnant outside of marriage?

I can only draw one conclusion from this. White man or woman does it, its fine. Black man or woman does it, its bad.

These people are racist mentally ill mother fuckers. There is no other way to call it. ANYONE willing to vote for Trump is FUCKED in the head. End of story. MENTAL ISSUES!!!!!!

And if hell freezes over and Trump is elected President it will be the end of America because it will have officially jumped the shark. This "American Experiment" will be all but over as the majority of this country has officially lost its freakin mind, and Canada will have to build its own wall to keep out the millions of Americans that will be fleeing this country to get the hell off the sinking ship.

I never thought I would say these words, but I would rather see Bush back in The White House any day of the week then Donald Fucking Trump!

How about that Jeb Bush though, huh? He really thought he would just swoop in and have the race all wrapped up. Dude just can't take a hint and fuck off.

Just watched the interview on This Morning with George Stephanopoulos and Hillary actually used the phrase "providing aid and comfort to ISIS" in describing Jerry Falwell's comments against Muslims, which amount to an accusation of treason after he suggested students get concealed carry permits so they could prevent the next San Bernadino from happening. Unbelievable. So apparently the First Amendment doesn't apply if you are talking about Muslims badly ??? Not only is Clinton defying the Constitution, but she is LYING to do it. The only explanation I can come up with is that she is campaigning and clearly foresees the charges of treason from the FBI against her. If you can criminalize criticism of Islam, it isn't that farfetched to suggest you can criminalize criticism of the Clintons and the Democratic party as a whole. :(

Just watched the interview on This Morning with George Stephanopoulos and Hillary actually used the phrase "providing aid and comfort to ISIS" in describing Jerry Falwell's comments against Muslims, which amount to an accusation of treason after he suggested students get concealed carry permits so they could prevent the next San Bernadino from happening. Unbelievable. So apparently the First Amendment doesn't apply if you are talking about Muslims badly ??? Not only is Clinton defying the Constitution, but she is LYING to do it. The only explanation I can come up with is that she is campaigning and clearly foresees the charges of treason from the FBI against her. If you can criminalize criticism of Islam, it isn't that farfetched to suggest you can criminalize criticism of the Clintons and the Democratic party as a whole. :(

what-say-what-dafuq-wtf-what-the-fuck-gi

Jerry Falwell has been dead for years.

"I’ve always thought that if more good people had concealed-carry permits, then we could end those Muslims before they walked in and killed them," he said.

End those Muslims? Clinton was right to point out how disgusting this comment is. Swap out the word Muslim with Christian and watch how many right wingers would have lost their shit.

Hillary is basically applying the old “the woman brought the rape on herself by dressing provocatively” concept to the Republicans who are denouncing radical Islam. According to her demagoguery, anyone who disagrees with her and speaks out about Islamic atrocities are somehow PROVOKING Muslims to jihad, and therefore it is the Republicans who are responsible and thereby guilty of these acts. It is despicable, dishonest rhetoric. As she said once herself I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you’re not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration. I am 1000% against Falwell (Jr & Sr)'s politics but the Constitution protects even so-called hate speech and it is absolutely within his right to cry, spew, spout and declare what he wants about guns, the 2nd Amendment and Muslims without being accused of treason. As it is hers,

Whatever. Hillary was right. Isis wants the west to isolate Muslims and demonize them to play right into their "The west hates Muslims" narrative and the idiots on the right here are doing just that.

Whatever. Hillary was right. Isis wants the west to isolate Muslims and demonize them to play right into their "The west hates Muslims" narrative and the idiots on the right here are doing just that.

The ultimate victory for terrorists would be for free countries to delegitimaze political speech against Muslims for the aim of criminizaliing it. But whether you agree with Hillary doubling down on political correctness or not, Jerry Falwell is also not the one being investigated by the FBI for disseminating classified information in an official capacity from an unsecured private server which is pretty much the definition of treason and espionage. Glass houses and stones and all that.... :(

The ultimate victory for terrorists would be for free countries to delegitimaze political speech against Muslims for the aim of criminizaliing it. But whether you agree with Hillary doubling down on political correctness or not, Jerry Falwell is also not the one being investigated by the FBI for disseminating classified information in an official capacity from an unsecured private server which is pretty much the definition of treason and espionage. Glass houses and stones and all that.... :(

Oh give me a break. You sound like a walking Fox News talking point.

Crazy! First, it's totally unconstitutional and secondly, how would you know if someone is a Muslim or not other than asking them? Obviously if all Muslims are banned, if you ask someone and they want to come to the US they would say they aren't a Muslim! Because a lot of countries there are Muslims and Christians who basically look the same physically. Plus, there are people who are brought up Muslim by their parents but don't believe in it anymore. Would they be allowed in?

He's having some sort of mental problems I think.

He is scary as hell. Between this and saying Muslims should wear ID badges wherever they go...The bitch is two steps away from Hitler.

Which really doesn't surprise me since on of his ex wives said he slept next to a book of Hitler's speeches by his bed every night.

At least the other republicans are FINALLY calling out Trump for stepping over the line.

Lindsey Graham said he just got done visiting the Troops overseas and he said how many were concerned with Trump's rhetoric because it could very well put them in danger.

The man is a piece of shit and needs to be swept away NOW.

That being said I still kind of want him to be the nominee so Hillary can literally slaughter the shit out of him in the general election.

Ban all Muslims from entering the country? :bad::crazy:

God, what an ignorant clown, it is said that in 2016 someone so utterly unqualified is a potential presidential candidate in a country like The US. I can't even imagine the mess he could be making on the international front. He might also ban "all people who get too easy access to weapons and that use them as if they were toys and all the deranged ones who open fire in colleges". What are his views on gun control and cops shooting unarmed black kids? I wonder. I can only guess he's still there so whoever gets ahead on the left front is surely going to win against him