2016 Presidential Election Thread

Skin

• 3 weeks later...

Yes!!! He's the real deal.

I have loved him for years now, but never in my life thought he would run for President. When he announced he was I was in total shock. In a good way. Its amazing he is having such a massive impact with these huge rallies and rising poll numbers when you consider he is pretty much getting NO media attention, as the media continues to focus on nothing but the circus side show that is Donald Trump.

• 2 weeks later...

As a brazilian this whole Donald Trump thing seems like a joke from the outside , i cant believe any american would take it seriously, i guess it shows the lack of a strong candidate at the republican side

It also shows how bat shit crazy the base of the republican party has become, which we have known for quite some time now.

Bernie Sanders went to go speak at Jerry Falwell's nutbag "University" today where nothing but evangelical Christians go to, and I give him all the credit in doing so because he knows these are people that will likely never vote for him because all they care about is fetuses, gays, god, and guns. But man I am loving him more and more if that is even possible.

Bernie Sanders went to go speak at Jerry Falwell's nutbag "University" today where nothing but evangelical Christians go to, and I give him all the credit in doing so because he knows these are people that will likely never vote for him because all they care about is fetuses, gays, god, and guns. But man I am loving him more and more if that is even possible.

Yes!!!! Isn't Bernie brilliant?!?!?! This clip put a smile on my face. There's no beating around the bush (*ahem* Hillary or most other politicians). He actually answers the questions and offers his opinion.

Guest Pud Whacker

trump is killing everyone. theyre scrambling. its like madonna in the 80's. everyone was eating her dust, falling to the wayside.

we will see if it continues after tomorrows debate.

I love Bernie but I also feel like he's too good to be true?

Crazy. Isn't it? It's because we've been surrounded with so many idiots and dishonest candidates in the spotlight for so long. It's so hard to believe in a legit candidate after all these years. Just look at Bernie's record. It speaks for itself. The guy is the real deal.

Well the sad thing is Bernie could be elected, but if he doesn't have a congress to work with we are going to find ourselves in the same position with Obama. Obama really only had 2 years to get as much passed as he could. Once The House flipped back to the republicans it was nothing but roadblocks and obstruction.

We REALLY have to stress to people on the left that voting during a Presidential election is not enough. Mid terms matter JUST AS MUCH!!!

trump is killing everyone. theyre scrambling. its like madonna in the 80's. everyone was eating her dust, falling to the wayside.

we will see if it continues after tomorrows debate.

Trump would never stand a chance in the general election. And Ben Carson is catching up on him fast......And Ben Carson doesn't stand a chance either if he were the nominee.

In fact lets be real. None of the republicans running stand a chance. Appealing to only old angry white people does not a President make.

Guest Pud Whacker

Trump would never stand a chance in the general election. And Ben Carson is catching up on him fast......And Ben Carson doesn't stand a chance either if he were the nominee.

In fact lets be real. None of the republicans running stand a chance. Appealing to only old angry white people does not a President make.

you would have been team Cyndi.

:rotfl:

and you were MAJOR team joanne, werent you?

you would have been team Cyndi.

:rotfl:

and you were MAJOR team joanne, werent you?

Gurl I have loved Madonna since I was 5 while Cyndi was still relevant. I wasn't drawn to no Cyndi.

She She Bop on top of that. :angry:

Guest Pud Whacker

Gurl I have loved Madonna since I was 5 while Cyndi was still relevant. I wasn't drawn to no Cyndi.

She She Bop on top of that. :angry:

sorry, your picker is off. a 5 yo knows nothing - theyre like a dog - they have ZERO LOGIC, someone was leading you along.

and joanne?

sorry, your picker is off. a 5 yo knows nothing - theyre like a dog - they have ZERO LOGIC, someone was leading you along.

and joanne?

Leading me along? :lmao:

And yes I own up to Joanne and that mistake. Congrats. You get the award for calling that one out from the start. I give credit where its due. :superman:

Guest Pud Whacker

Leading me along? :lmao:

And yes I own up to Joanne and that mistake. Congrats. You get the award for calling that one out from the start. I give credit where its due. :superman:

yeah, like a mother, an aunt, an older sister...

:ass:

yeah, like a mother, an aunt, an older sister...

:ass:

Yes. My sister had Madonna's True Blue album that I would always take. She also had Cyndi records, and Tiffany records, and Debbie Gibson records and MJ records. It was Madonna I was drawn to. She didn't shove her down my throat and say LISTEN TO MADONNA!!! :lol:

In fact by the time I got into Madonna my sister was over her as I have told this story plenty of times. My dad was recording us in the car and we were talking about singers and I said, "I like Madonna!" and my sister goes, "No one likes Madonna anymore. Everyone likes Tiffany now."

Even at the age of 5 I didn't say, "Oh. I guess I have to move on to Tiffany now. Concerts in NJ malls here I come!" :lol:

I have been surrounded by people my whole life thumbing their nose up to Madonna, and I have stuck by her the whole time. No one leads this bitch along. I always walk down my own path and do what I want Eric Cartman style. Hmmmmph.

Yes. My sister had Madonna's True Blue album that I would always take. She also had Cyndi records, and Tiffany records, and Debbie Gibson records and MJ records. It was Madonna I was drawn to. She didn't shove her down my throat and say LISTEN TO MADONNA!!! :lol:

In fact by the time I got into Madonna my sister was over her as I have told this story plenty of times. My dad was recording us in the car and we were talking about singers and I said, "I like Madonna!" and my sister goes, "No one likes Madonna anymore. Everyone likes Tiffany now."

Even at the age of 5 I didn't say, "Oh. I guess I have to move on to Tiffany now. Concerts in NJ malls here I come!" :lol:

I have been surrounded by people my whole life thumbing their nose up to Madonna, and I have stuck by her the whole time. No one leads this bitch along. I always walk down my own path and do what I want Eric Cartman style. Hmmmmph.

:lmao: I still remember reading in some teen magazine all those years ago, that Tiffany had 2 number 1 singles with her first 2 hits and was going to overtake Madonna as she also had fans from doing mall tours :rotfl:

Guest Pud Whacker

its exactly what i thought. never question me. :ass:

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

You know I'm teasing you, right Skin!?

---

This is hilarious. I'm actually looking forward to a republican debate this evening! I mean, how weird can this world get?!!!! :rotfl:

:dead: