M intimate video on Vine (by Lola) [MERGED THREADS]

taz80

Guest Rachelle of London

Rocco doesnt mind Madonna fans on his instagram etc as he has stated in the past, but Lola really dislikes it. I think its unfair that people are sharing her videos, they're now on Youtube and everything. :(

We really are total loons, aren't we? :lmao: Making screenshots and discussing a 5 second vid showing Madonna sitting in her kitchen :lmao:

HAHAHAHAHA

Rocco doesnt mind Madonna fans on his instagram etc as he has stated in the past, but Lola really dislikes it. I think its unfair that people are sharing her videos, they're now on Youtube and everything. :(

I totally agree with you, she really dislikes it and people should respect that and stop sharing her personal photos and videos.

Edited by sabrina26

Guest Rachelle of London

I totally agree with you, she really dislikes it and people should respect that and stop sharing her personal photos and videos.

Thank you! Remember when Madennis took a pic of her at one of the MDNA shows and she got really upset. Its so horrible that "Madonna fans" are spreading her private pics and clips around, even going as far to take pictures from her school friends accounts

I think it's really creepy how madonna fans are fascinated with her.... And really wrong. No bloody wonder she changes her account details and hates being hounded by M queens... Leave her alone, obsess over madonna not her children - I haven't even watched this video