M intimate video on Vine (by Lola) [MERGED THREADS]

taz80

Guest Not4Pussies

Aw I like all of lolas vine videos. What happened to her other account? And that video where she burps she gives that IGTTYAS smile when she's in the pool

Do Madonnas mdna dancers live with M now? Lol if she was married to guy she wouldn't dare!

The impression I've always got from interviews is that she's always happy to have people come and live with her for a period if they need it/it's convenient, particularly dancers

Guest bluejean

I think she only does that for struggling performer types and I'm sure she would only do it for people who work their arses off. Oh and Jesus :lol:

even their facial expressions are the same in those pics.. it's amazing how much she looks like carlos but her 'mannerisms' / expressions seem very M especially in that pic

Guest Rachelle of London

Madonna is known to have her dancers stay with her, Carlton Wilbourn lived with her for a year back in the 90s. Also Jaan is from Serbia, so he probably stays with them when he is NY, same as Speedylegz

I dont think Lola likes Madonna fans on her Vine or other social media accounts.

Yeah, I don't follow her but from what I've seen around, she changes user names and accounts often to get rid of followers she doesn't want. Rocco, on the other hand, seems to give zero fucks lol.

I dont think Lola likes Madonna fans on her Vine or other social media accounts.

Yeah I get that vibe too, Rocco seems to like it though. Me and Lola are basically the same age, she's unreal man :(

oh i thought the blond guy was one of lolas friends

imagine going to dinner in your friends house with his mom madonna lol

and rocco speaking french and english , being the athlete from the family

she seems such a good mother !