Rita Ora praises M on her Instagram

Pressston

All she needs now is to get the right producers and make really good music and it will be really cool. But if she's getting close to M like it seems it's kinda happening now i bet she will give her the best advices of the world and maybe get her in touch with the right producers for her.

Yeah, she's definitely one for the younger generation...what do you listen to these days?

Hey, that's not very nice. I mean, as if 29 could be considered OLD :sassy:

Anyway, I just meant that I can see how u would be inspired by Reet. Y'know, what with her being a complete personality and talent-free vacuum that everyone despises, yet sucking enough corporate cock to still reach a certain level of fame. I mean if SHE can do it.....

Hey, that's not very nice. I mean, as if 29 could be considered OLD :sassy:

Anyway, I just meant that I can see how u would be inspired by Reet. Y'know, what with her being a complete personality and talent-free vacuum that everyone despises, yet sucking enough corporate cock to still reach a certain level of fame. I mean if SHE can do it.....

Coming from somebody as popular as you this is a big compliment. :kiss2:

See you in the VIP lounge. X

Guest Rachelle of London

She just looks like she needs a jet wash! ugh shes just grimy! and I cant STAND the bleach blonde hair, she looks sooo much better with dark hair...and I'm sooo bored with the "I'm so gangsta, I grew up in a 2 bedroom flat, I'm from the English version of Compton" act that so many of these manufactured young acts are portraying...ugh

See you in the VIP lounge. X

Not sure I can get u in. SORRY bout that.

Why the hell was old Reet chosen for MG anyway? I mean no-one likes her over here and no-one knows her over there. it'th a mythtery.

Not sure I can get u in. SORRY bout that.

Why the hell was old Reet chosen for MG anyway? I mean no-one likes her over here and no-one knows her over there. it'th a mythtery.

Babe, I AM the VIP lounge. She was chosen because she is young, bothers with personal style, is photographed a lot, has a broad ethnic appeal and probably liked by Lola. Simples.

Babe, I AM the VIP lounge. She was chosen because she is young, bothers with personal style, her record company pays a ropey stylist to dress her in hideous clothes so her picture then appears in the Daily Mail is photographed a lot, has a broad ethnic appeal isn't especially liked by any particular demographic and probably liked by Lola. Simples.

Fixed.

She constantly features in the magazines read by the key demographic of material girl. Whether you like her or not it's a fact.

She constantly features in the magazines read by the key demographic of material girl. Whether you like her or not it's a fact.

Lindsey Lohan and Katie Price feature in magazines too. It really doesn't mean that much these days. I was watching some of Rita's videos on Youtube the other day and the number of comments - both positive and negative - is pitiful. It confirmed my suspicion that people really aren't that excited by, or interested in her.

Here is an article about Rita and Madonna in an Australian newspaper.

308453-754ea126-d894-11e2-ab0c-29cd98e6adfc.jpg

Rita Ora has joined forces with Madonna. Picture: Eamonn M. McCormack/Getty Images Source:Getty Images

308409-139381ac-d896-11e2-ab0c-29cd98e6adfc.jpg

Rita Ora will be the new face of Material World. Picture: Supplied Source: Supplied

HIGH profile fashion brands are always looking at ways to re-invent themselves and carve out a following that extends beyond their original band of fans.

Even with a name as famous as Madonna, a fashion label baring just her moniker isn't a guarantee of success.

Cleverly, Madonna and child (her savvy daughter Lola Leon) have enlisted the face, brand and body of Pristina-born Rita Ora to front their label, Material World by Madonna.

And as far as successful celebrity collabs go, it looks set to be a fashion world hole-in-one.

"Rita is a talented beauty but what really drew us to her is the confidence she oozes through her music and her unique sense of style,'' Madonna (and child) in tandem, are quoted as saying.

"On stage or off, in photos or on the street - she's a magnet. This is what the Material World by Madonna brand is all about.''

The range is inspired by 'a style icon' and is made up of pieces designed for fashion forward teens and young women aged 14- 24 years who are "spontaneous, fearless and creative with an interest in music and the arts."

Ms Ora follows previous 'Material Girls' like Georgia Jagger, Kelly Osbourne and Taylor Momsen who have all modelled for the fashion label.

The hugely popular 22-year-old performer confirmed the news to her over 3 million Twitter fans (who she's nicknamed her Ritabots) when she posted "Joining forces with Madonna and Lola," she said. "It's official Ritabots - I'm the new face of Material Girl!"

According to Aussie department store Myer, who have just announced they will be stocking the new collection via Miss Shop, The Material World by Madonna range embodies the 'now' generation and think Rita Ora is a perfect fit.

"Rita exudes a coolness that young girls aspire to and is the perfect fit for a brand that is targeted at fashion savvy teens who express themselves through fashion and are inspired by music and the arts,'' says Myer Group General Manager of Women's Fashion, Nicole Naccarella.

The new season Material World by Madonna collection will include festival looks (hello Coachella and Big Day Out) as well as combining graphic jailbird stripes, digital prints, embroidered accents, soft chambray styles and lurex threads. As well, colours will include soft hues of greys and chambray blues with a highlight of coral.

The (very) affordable clothing range will be available in 50 Myer stores nationally in the Miss Shop department from August.

Lindsey Lohan and Katie Price feature in magazines too. It really doesn't mean that much these days. I was watching some of Rita's videos on Youtube the other day and the number of comments - both positive and negative - is pitiful. It confirmed my suspicion that people really aren't that excited by, or interested in her.

Rita is posted in the style features not the 'my life is a Fucked up mess' features. You think Victoria Beckham had much press for her solo material or YouTube comments? She had a lot less than Rita and look at her fashion career...