Rita Ora praises M on her Instagram

Pressston

That's really cool, she really loves M, she already did a photoshoot inspired by early M a few months ago and now she has just posted this on her instagram :

"inspired by the queens of all queens Madonna thank you for existing!"

969705_409605852487907_74826627_n.jpg

Guest Rachelle of London

pahahaha doesnt mean shes a fan or even likes her...she's getting paid $500k BY Madonna to promote her clothing

Guest Rachelle of London

Again Who? I've no idea who this woman is.

she used to go out with Kardashian's brother until he called her whore on Twitter and accused her of cheating on him with 20+ men. Oh and she has a product that she tries to call music, but it is REALLY bad! like SHOCKINGLY bad

Guest Rachelle of London

This bitch got to ride Rob's dick?tumblr_lyyd544LPT1qfrnmw.gif

hahah yeah they were "together" for about 2 years, now she's banging Calvin Harris

To be fair, I do love R.I.P even though I suspect she had very little to do with its creation apart from turn up to the studio and sing it, but apart from that I have no time for her at all. She feels like a personality void but with delusions of greatness, along with an abysmal sense of style. Why Madonna OkK'd her modelling for MG is beyond me.

Guest Rachelle of London

To be fair, I do love R.I.P even though I suspect she had very little to do with its creation apart from turn up to the studio and sing it, but apart from that I have no time for her at all. She feels like a personality void but with delusions of greatness, along with an abysmal sense of style. Why Madonna OkK'd her modelling for MG is beyond me.

very true, its a Drake song that he left off his album, his version actually is really good and single worthy

She already did a photoshoot inspired by Madonna way before there were talks she'd be the new face face of material Girl.

Pressston, if possible, can you post the photo-shoot she did inspired by Madonna ? Was it for a specific magazine ? I love seeing today's young stars dressing like Madonna. It is always fun to compare. Loved the photos that Skye Ferreira and Lindsay Lohan did taking off Madonna.

pahahaha doesnt mean shes a fan or even likes her...she's getting paid $500k BY Madonna to promote her clothing

Actually she's getting £500,000 which means $800,000

Pressston, if possible, can you post the photo-shoot she did inspired by Madonna ? Was it for a specific magazine ? I love seeing today's young stars dressing like Madonna. It is always fun to compare. Loved the photos that Skye Ferreira and Lindsay Lohan did taking off Madonna.

rita-ora-top-of-the-pops.jpgericwatson.jpgRita+Ora+ST111103_SHOT_06_062_F4.jpgrita-ora-wallpaper-rita-ora-107730187.jpgRita-Ora-Wallpaper-rita-ora-30402285-1024-768.jpgRita-Ora-Wallpaper-rita-ora-30402300-1024-768.jpg

Guest Rachelle of London

haha Rita was STYLED for that article, doesnt mean she's a fan at all, I'm not doubting that she is a fan though

Thanks Pressston for posting the photos. I usually get Vogue but somehow missed that issue. Seems most of our UK members don't like Rita. I will be honest and say I don't really know much about her or her music. She is very attractive though and apparently Lola picked her out to be the new model for the Material Girl line as she is a fan of hers ( if you can believe the press reports )