(HOWARD STERN)Steve Tyler In Love With Madonna

lightsight

You came for Robin. And I'm letting you know she's a home bound woman recovering from cancer treatment.

Um, 1st of all I'm not an American...I have no clue about their whereabouts or who these people r, I just know them from googling

interviews 4 various musicians I find interesting.

If she's home with cancer I have nothing but sympathy 4 her. But from the interviews I've seen I thought she was shit & got in the way of conversation.

Her Illness doesn't change that. So please don't go all Disney on my ass.

I didn't come 4 anything.

Um, 1st of all I'm not an American...I have no clue about their whereabouts or who these people r, I just know them from googling

interviews 4 various musicians I find interesting.

If she's home with cancer I have nothing but sympathy 4 her. But from the interviews I've seen I thought she was shit & got in the way of conversation.

Her Illness doesn't change that. So please don't go all Disney on my ass.

I didn't come 4 anything.

U no eye care 4 u.

hmm that doesnt sound like her. i know you can google it and find some right wing sites say she said it, but i never saw an actual interview/"proof" of it.. just like that fake janet jackson quote about the album erotica being shipped back cuz it wouldnt sell doing the rounds. (um yeah, it's fake.)

That quote makes me cringe much more so than anything else she's ever done or said.

I was going to say did she really say that? If so gross Madonna! Probably the only time I just really cringed at something Madonna has said. That being said I LOVE Robin. The best part of the show is when she does her news and her, Howard and everyone else on the show just goof on what's going on in the world. Howard and Robin are like peas and carrots.

also why does she hate howard so much? maybe he's not her cup of tea but to prefer him out of the US (opposed to polanski of all people?) see I'm not sure if that quote is real.. maybe some stupid tabloid made it up (ive seen fake quotes before myself) and it got picked up by a few right wing jerks who read it ages ago.. just seems hard to believe she would say such a thing

also why does she hate howard so much? maybe he's not her cup of tea but to prefer him out of the US (opposed to polanski of all people?) see I'm not sure if that quote is real.. maybe some stupid tabloid made it up (ive seen fake quotes before myself) and it got picked up by a few right wing jerks who read it ages ago.. just seems hard to believe she would say such a thing

I don't think Madonna is that dumb to say such a thing. At least I hope not. It really is a vile comment. :lol: Anyway I thought for awhile she never did the show because he used to beat up on Rosie so bad for years on end, but Rosie and him are now good friends which is amazing. If they can become friends there is hope for peace in the middle east. I don't know. You would think Madonna would respect a man that challenged taboos whether social or sexual, and railed against the religious right through his whole career. People might not want to admit it, but along with respecting Madonna for speaking out on gay rights I respect Howard for the same. This is a man who is mostly listened to by hetero men and hearing him always say gays should have the right to marry and be treated equal would no doubt have some effect on his audience.

That is a real quote from Madonna. If memory serves correctly it was in John F. Kennedy Jr.'s "George" magazine in the mid-late 90s where she wrote an article entitled "If I Were the President"

That is a real quote from Madonna. If memory serves correctly it was in John F. Kennedy Jr.'s "George" magazine in the mid-late 90s where she wrote an article entitled "If I Were the President"

Ew Madonna what were you thinking? Sticking up for a man that had sex with a 13 year old girl? Boo on you for that one woman. SHAME!

Yes, back in the day, Stern hated on her big time.

I agree about Robin Quivers- back in the day when I'd listen, I loved when they'd play that cheesy music when she started the news. :) And then they'd play it whenever she would start speaking/give an opinion- great stuff. And then, that tasteless song about how her father molested her, that used the music- not supposed to be funny, but it was (and even she laughed about it).

Wait... Too old for him?? Seriously??? She is younger than him and looks WAY better than him! :dead: :dead: :dead:

Well with Madonna dating guys in their 20s the table has now been flipped. If she ever becomes single again and she does a talk show and who Madonna is attracted to comes up, they can now ask her if someone in their 40s is too old for her. :lol:

Well with Madonna dating guys in their 20s the table has now been flipped. If she ever becomes single again and she does a talk show and who Madonna is attracted to comes up, they can now ask her if someone in their 40s is too old for her. :lol:

Yeah you're certainly right :lol:

Ew Madonna what were you thinking? Sticking up for a man that had sex with a 13 year old girl? Boo on you for that one woman. SHAME!

He drugged and raped a 13 year old girl.

Saying it was sex implies there was consent.

Madonna was not sticking up for him or supporting him. Howard was a jerk to Madonna and unfair to many celebrities and even he thinks so now. It's like saying something like " I would prefer" or "I would rather" just to say it to insult someone. Yeah I thought he was funny when he would make fun of horrible people and they are alike in that they both pushed boundaries but Madonna never went on random tirades about celebrities and basically just judge the hell out of them. I think Howard is a flawed ( aren't we all) but good person but he could be unfair at times in the past and I think he had a lot of anger growing up.

I wouldn't read much into what she said in an article almost twenty years ago. Madonna was pretty much getting attacked left and right then and she has hardly gone on with it at all to have meant it. Who has Howard had on as guests these past 25 years?

Madonna was not supporting or condoning what he did.

Edited by Larkspur

Of course she wasn't but she does respect him as an artist.

Madonna was not sticking up for him or supporting him. Howard was a jerk to Madonna and unfair to many celebrities and even he thinks so now. It's like saying something like " I would prefer" or "I would rather" just to say it to insult someone. Yeah I thought he was funny when he would make fun of horrible people and they are alike in that they both pushed boundaries but Madonna never went on random tirades about celebrities and basically just judge the hell out of them. I think Howard is a flawed ( aren't we all) but good person but he could be unfair at times in the past and I think he had a lot of anger growing up.

I wouldn't read much into what she said in an article almost twenty years ago. Madonna was pretty much getting attacked left and right then and she has hardly gone on with it at all to have meant it. Who has Howard had on as guests these past 25 years?

Madonna was not supporting or condoning what he did.

I think Howard is a flawed ( aren't we all) but good person but he could be unfair at times in the past and I think he had a lot of anger growing up.

He always says what an angry person he is and he doesn't know why. :lol: He says there is always this misery that follows him. I mean the man has gone to therapy for years now a couple times a week. I honestly don't know how he does it. I went once a month for about 8 months and was done. :lol:

Also the man talks for a living. That's what he does. It would be no different than if we hand picked a couple of us from this forum and threw us on a radio show where all we did was talk. Eventually we would start cracking on other celebs and making fun of them. I mean damn, all you would have to do is bring up Lady Gaga or Mariah and it would be nothing but a shit storm of insults.

Howard is cool. Always liked him. Super talented. He can be a hypocrite at times but when you've been on radio for 30 years you're bound to say things that make you cringe years later. He's had a massive career. He's the Madonna of radio tbqh.

And yes I love Robin too.