(HOWARD STERN)Steve Tyler In Love With Madonna

lightsight

Cracked me up how he brought up their encounter at the VMA's when Madonna gave them an award and he made that crack about fingering Madonna. He couldn't remember what award show it was and said he thought it was the Grammys. :lol:

Is she too old for you? Give me a break. She looks better (even as a puff fish) compared to this wax museum rock star.

:rotfl:

Don't you just love that this Meth face going on 70 is asked if Madonna is too old for him while Madonna who unarguably looks way healthier and youthful without having turned into Melanie Griffith is sometimes ridiculed for being with a 26 yo guy? That question is more of a statement than a real question :chuckle:

It's a Man vs Woman code type of thing

Good for him, He may look weird but he is not your typical sexist male rock star. Gotta love him for that. It is funny though that Howard asked if Madonna was too old for him ! Although, I think Howard is obsessed with Madonna and would love to be with her himself. He is always talking about her.

Good for him, He may look weird but he is not your typical sexist male rock star. Gotta love him for that. It is funny though that Howard asked if Madonna was too old for him ! Although, I think Howard is obsessed with Madonna and would love to be with her himself. He is always talking about her.

SHE NEEDS TO DO HIS DAMN SHOW ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys don't understand. This would be a dream come true on all levels. And he does talk about her a lot. Sometimes he bashes the shit out of her, sometimes he praises her. He was one of her biggest vocal supporters when she was going through the adopting David controversy. For that alone Madonna should be thankful and get her toned rock hard ass on the show.

I though he loved confessions, but I gotta tell u his schtick is beyond tired.

& that Robyn bird is just useless.

ouch

Didn't Ray of Light kinda turn Stern around on her? He loved it, from what I recall.

He called Ray of Light one of the best albums he ever heard back in the day.

I'd love Madonna to appear on Howard's show. I'm sure he would bring out that crude rebellious side of her during an interview (a la David Letterman 1994). The man is clearly obsessed with her.

I though he loved confessions, but I gotta tell u his schtick is beyond tired.

& that Robyn bird is just useless.

Robin does the show now from her home; I dunno if it's cancer.

Robin does the show now from her home; I dunno if it's cancer.

She's back to doing that?

And Howard is never gonna let Robin go, he needs her.

I don't listen to Howard religiously and I'm not up to date on what's happening in that studio, so excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me.

I don't listen to Howard religiously and I'm not up to date on what's happening in that studio, so excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me.

Bitchy McBitch.