MadonnaNation.com Forums
Crux

Grace Jones thread

1 hour ago, erotica blu said:

You're so beautiful it was a privilege for her.

Ur so sweet :kiss2:

Saw the film

This woman's face and body is UNREAL :bow:

Her being on stage wearing nothing but a f@cking one piece bathing suit was way more interesting than anything I've seen from today's flop wannabes.

It should come with subtitles though, for non english speaking people it was hard :lol:

1 hour ago, mamifero said:

Saw the film

This woman's face and body is UNREAL :bow:

Her being on stage wearing nothing but a f@cking one piece bathing suit was way more interesting than anything I've seen from today's flop wannabes.

It should come with subtitles though, for non english speaking people it was hard :lol:

Really I thought it was the other way around. She spoke lots of French. Luckily I understood it. 

I spent the night with Grace! We spoke. She kissed me multiple times. We talked in depth, she told me she loved me multiple times...she signed my nightclubbing record...she hung out with everyone all night!!! I live and die!!! I love her! 

Bloodlight and Bami must be watched in a theatre. So much better than watching it at home! I absolutely loved it now! 

46 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I spent the night with Grace! We spoke. She kissed me multiple times. We talked in depth, she told me she loved me multiple times...she signed my nightclubbing record...she hung out with everyone all night!!! I live and die!!! I love her! 

Bloodlight and Bami must be watched in a theatre. So much better than watching it at home! I absolutely loved it now! 

You're living a dream.

1 hour ago, Mensch said:

MORE DETAILS!!!!