Can't wait to see it.

Her mom died last week. 😪

16 hours ago, Crux said:

^ Now that looks like a REAL documentary from a REAL artist.  :bow:

Can't wait to see it.

:yes:

On 10/11/2017 at 5:41 PM, jonski43 said:

Now this might be a documentary worth watching. Art and pop personified

Where the fuck can AMERICANS see it! I’m not seeing ANY promo for america!!! 

14 hours ago, Mensch said:

Her mom died last week. 😪

OMG. I hadn't heard.

At the premiere in Toronto apparently she alluded to new music coming during the interview after the screening. Sadly I wasn’t able to gain access to attend so I can’t corroborate exactly what she said about it myself. 

3 hours ago, strictmachine said:

At the premiere in Toronto apparently she alluded to new music coming during the interview after the screening. Sadly I wasn’t able to gain access to attend so I can’t corroborate exactly what she said about it myself. 

She said what she always says! It’ll be out in the near future... (10 years later...still waiting...) 

i can bet it’ll be out next year. Certainly not by the end of this year. We’ve had her singing shenanigans live for years now and no single release or nothing. Smdh 

2 hours ago, Mensch said:

She said what she always says! It’ll be out in the near future... (10 years later...still waiting...) 

i can bet it’ll be out next year. Certainly not by the end of this year. We’ve had her singing shenanigans live for years now and no single release or nothing. Smdh 

been waiting for what feels like forever for this album! Remember reading a few years ago she was working with Dev Hynes/Blood Orange and Dave Okumu (Jessie Ware)

Loved the track she did for the hunger games soundtrack a few years ago

Grace will be talking live about her life and work at the British film institute in London on 25 the October! Would love to go but it's a hassle getting into London.

Omg it really is nearly ten years since hurricane. Ivor guest was teasing new music a couple of years ago. She should so capitalise on this but she won't.

Must admit though, I wasn't impressed by shenanigans. Reminded me of stuff like party girl where they tried to recapture her classic sound but just created something with no melody.

1 hour ago, jonski43 said:

Grace will be talking live about her life and work at the British film institute in London on 25 the October! Would love to go but it's a hassle getting into London.

Omg it really is nearly ten years since hurricane. Ivor guest was teasing new music a couple of years ago. She should so capitalise on this but she won't.

Must admit though, I wasn't impressed by shenanigans. Reminded me of stuff like party girl where they tried to recapture her classic sound but just created something with no melody.

It’s alright. I’m more excited that it’s titled “She” ...I hope the material is stronger than that song and that it may even be scrapped after so much time. Maybe the passing of her mother will make it another 5-6 years but worth the wait. 

4 hours ago, Mensch said:

SO true....  :lmao:

The bfi event is sold out!

All hail Grace!

Out on 27th!

I’m only familiar with GJ greatest hits collection which has some amazing tracks. One of my closest friends went to see her a few years back. He told me she was fantastic, which wasn’t very surprising if you’ve seen her live YouTube clips.

The nyc Screening is sold out already! Ugh... 😩😩😩😩

The nyc Screening is sold out already! Ugh... 😩😩😩😩

You're so adorable in the You Tube clip of her New York book signing.

5 minutes ago, erotica blu said:

You're so adorable in the You Tube clip of her New York book signing.

Stop ! 😂😂

sad I lost that hat still! And I was up at 2am to get there early ! I was beyond delusional and exhausted 

1 hour ago, Mensch said:

Stop ! 😂😂

sad I lost that hat still! And I was up at 2am to get there early ! I was beyond delusional and exhausted 

wait, where is this clip! 

You just don't get great scenes like this anymore

It's also a great feed to follow

On 10/23/2017 at 11:07 PM, jonski43 said:

I LOVE Grace - she is so fierce. Nightclubbing is one of my favorite ever albums.

Pull up to my bumper baby
In your long black limousine
Pull up to my bumper baby
And drive it in between

Grrrrrrrr

46 minutes ago, erotica blu said:

The segment after, with the comedian is quite funny 2...she's quite...um...'giggly' :D