Vogue Mdna version

Alpha

I love them all! My least favorite is Girlie Show (I just felt the choreography was too simplistic, more hand movements than anything)...her most exciting for me are (in order)

1.BA

2.VMA's

3.Reinvention

4. s&s (deserves more credit for being amazing

The MDNA version floats somewhere among all these. I think it's superb! It's all about chic glamour, attitude and finesse. The movement was smooth and although minimalistic, it carries out the overall message of the song. I think it's more of a nod to her Vogue performance past (being the "MDNA" tour,I felt that way about most of the hits on this tour). The choreography was so perfectly executed every single night. It was just so smooth and perfect. Everyone gave so much attitude and she just floated through that performance to the front of the stage and did everything so precisely. I just love it. Epic.

i prefer the BAT version. I just love her attitude and dancing ;) it's just so iconic. i know this is an over-used word but I think it actually fits here

other than that i agree with acko that MDNA 's vogue looks better on screen than in the flesh..

superbowl was amazing too. so was RIT. but I missed a bit of M's BAT attitude in all of them. I just love it when she's looking like such a bitch :lmao:

I HATE to bring this up but - she was a lot younger in 1991, AND the song was brand-new, there is always an excitement to the newness of something. I think this MDNA tour version is a beautiful maturation of the style from how her 'LIVE' Vogue's began - very appropriate.

It was quite obvious she couldn't get the MDNA version over fast enough - even cutting out the very best part. She's bored as hell during it. Very telling that it wasn't even part of the original setlist.

S&S was a bastardised mash-up and only came alive for the audience when the familiar piano kicked in towards the end. Only saving grace being that she sang it live.

RIT was a little slow and mechanical, GS rather unmemorable besides the headdress and back-walking. So BA wins it.

BA? How did it went again because swear to god I dont remember Vogue on this tour..there were FAR more iconic moments then.

The best is still:

vma-madonna-1990.jpg

I hope we never get a conventional greatest hits tour from M, a greatest hits show yes, but not a bog standard keep the masses happy one, that's what Kylie is for.

My fav will always be the Blond Ambition one, because it's simple and great. Just like the video. Black and white, simple, classy. BAT performance, with everyone in black, and all about the choreography and Madonna's powerful presence!

About a GH tour... i wish Madonna did one, just for the sake of singing along and having fun. It won't happen, though, because Madonna is more for pushing further the concept of a tour than just being there singing along. In fact, i can't imagine Madonna doing it, hahahahaha

BA? How did it went again because swear to god I dont remember Vogue on this tour..there were FAR more iconic moments then.

The best is still:

vma-madonna-1990.jpg

Are you serious??????? It was the ultimate song, she was number one everywhere with that song and it was stellar. It's as if watching CT and not remembering Hung UP.