Fantastic Footage!

[media=]http://youtu.be/-gKJy2ZGs5E[/media]

"I don't know what you been told

This little pussy is turnin cold

I don't know what you might say

This little pussy is a pretty good lay."

Amazing thanks!

Wish I could have gone to her tours pre 2001

Madonna was competing with the Phillies as they were in the middle of their World Series playoffs right next door.

Madonna was competing with the Phillies as they were in the middle of their World Series playoffs right next door.

Yup! And during Everybody she wore a red Phillies button-up shirt. Unbuttoned of course!

That's why the crowd boos the fan that came on stage, since the Phillies were competing in the World Series against the Toronto Blue Jays that night.

Brilliant.

I was thinking that she should perform "Holiday" again a few days ago. It's been too long.

it was on Drowned World, Reinvention, Sticky 09 and about a quarter of the MDNA shows, the only tour in her whole career she never performed it on was Confessions, of all the songs she should perform again, Holiday?

it was on Drowned World, Reinvention, Sticky 09 and about a quarter of the MDNA shows, the only tour in her whole career she never performed it on was Confessions, of all the songs she should perform again, Holiday?

Yes, because, wether it be Celebration, Music or another Hung Up re-invention, No song quite

does the trick like Holiday, it has a certain feel if done right, it's the perfect closing/encore number

4 EVERY show...

Yes, because, wether it be Celebration, Music or another Hung Up re-invention, No song quite

does the trick like Holiday, it has a certain feel if done right, it's the perfect closing/encore number

4 EVERY show...

I do agree... to an extent. It does have such resonance and joy and it works brilliantly whenever it is performed, and if she put it on as an encore/first encore/closer whatever/ on every show, the reception would always be brilliant, because the way people leave a show has such an impact on how they look back on it, but on the other hand it does sometimes feel a little repetitive, and out of all the anthemic songs she has, to stick with just Holiday feels both neglectful of the other songs, and submissive to the idea that she'll never be as good as she was in the 80s which I don't think is a truth.

And just to be a stickler, I think M & Stuart made the right choice leaving it off Confessions, I can't see it working there.

Guest bluejean

Holiday should be on every tour. It's not even one of her best songs BUT its such a great song live.

Btw do we have the whole show shot like this? It's so different watching it here.

Holiday should be on every tour. It's not even one of her best songs BUT its such a great song live.

Btw do we have the whole show shot like this? It's so different watching it here.

The stage looks smaller in this view, especially the catwalk.

Guest bluejean

I know that's what I was thinking. The whole performance looks less spectacular tbh although that doesn't bother me. Would love to see the other tracks like this.

Oh and I never noticed that bit in the beginning of Rain where the male dancers put that black robe on M and the ladies.