Questions You Want Answered That Never Will Be?

Guest Lum

Guest bluejean

well one my sister has a friends that she claims that she f**** Guy in the uk while he was still married with M and that they had an open relationship...

I also knew someone who worked on A-rods house and she said that M visited him lots of times....

yeah juicy !!!

I suspect they were separated for quite awhile before it was announced. So that would explain that. I don't really believe they had an open relationship. Madonna doesn't seem like the type and neither does he.

Guest bluejean

I would like an estimate of how many guys she's slept with

I would also like to sit her down and ask her opinion on every single song, album and tour she's ever done. Or maybe get her to do the whoopie top 40 song challenge

I would like an estimate of how many guys she's slept with

I would also like to sit her down and ask her opinion on every single song, album and tour she's ever done. Or maybe get her to do the whoopie top 40 song challenge

THIS tbh.

Any guesses on what her Top 40 would be?

Where must there be a Spanish / Gypsy sections to all of your shows ?

To open people's minds.

But we have had it for more than two tours and am sure there are other cultures as inspiring and mind opening as the Spanis/gypsy cultures out there .

But we have had it for more than two tours and am sure there are other cultures as inspiring and mind opening as the Spanis/gypsy cultures out there .

That I agree with, but we all know she has a sweet spot for Latin culture.

Guest bluejean

Because she loves songs with a latin flavour and has done many over the years. La Isla Bonita, Who's That Girl, Spanish Eyes, You'll See, the Evita soundtrack, To Have and Not To Hold, Be Careful and Spanish Lesson

Because she loves songs with a latin flavour and has done many over the years. La Isla Bonita, Who's That Girl, Spanish Eyes, You'll See, the Evita soundtrack, To Have and Not To Hold, Be Careful and Spanish Lesson

I don't think it has only to do with the songs. Turn Up the Radio, Open Your Heart and Masterpiece don't have anything Basque in them. She mixed OYH with Sagarra Jo.

The same thing in the Gypsy section. Spanish Lesson has nothing to do with gypsy. She remixed LIB to sound like it and added Doli Doli.

Guest bluejean

I don't think it has only to do with the songs. Turn Up the Radio, Open Your Heart and Masterpiece don't have anything Basque in them. She mixed OYH with Sagarra Jo.

The same thing in the Gypsy section. Spanish Lesson has nothing to do with gypsy. She remixed LIB to sound like it and added Doli Doli.

My point was she likes Latin music alot that's why she incorporates it into her work alot. She said once that she tries to include a Latin flavored song on every album. Even Deeper and Deeper had those Spanish style guitars.

My point was she likes Latin music alot that's why she incorporates it into her work alot. She said once that she tries to include a Latin flavored song on every album. Even Deeper and Deeper had those Latin guitars.

Yes I agree and I think it's the same with her tours. She just likes it.

Why didn't you appear in the video for Queen's English by Jose & Luis?

Shady Boots :|

:lmao: :lmao:

I would ask her why has she never performed The Power of Good-Bye in a tour. I love that song! Also probably te whole Guy situation, but I doubt she'll ever talk about that.

I wish someone would one day do a strictly music related interview with her, I wouldn't be sad in the slightest if she never wanted to talk about her private life ever again - because frankly I don't care! I follow Madonna's career not her boyfriends, kids and fitness regime!! I'd love her to do an interview with Peter Robinson at Popjustice.com - you just know he ask most these questions regarding her music!

I wish someone would one day do a strictly music related interview with her, I wouldn't be sad in the slightest if she never wanted to talk about her private life ever again - because frankly I don't care! I follow Madonna's career not her boyfriends, kids and fitness regime!! I'd love her to do an interview with Peter Robinson at Popjustice.com - you just know he ask most these questions regarding her music!

Me too. I rarely read new interviews or watch them now as it's the same stuff. I just want to know about music, past, present and future.

The only question I had was about the Holiday video and that was confirmed as never existing last year by the writers of the song.

I think the closest we had to that was the Attitude interview from 2005, where there was a whole section with these sorts of fan-type questions, and she was in a good mood so answered most of them. I was surprised just how good her memory was considering her never-look-back attitude. However, I imagine if you tried those sorts of questions now she'd just say, "Next question!" or, "That's a boring question!" and refuse to answer, which she often does according to several interviewers.

Though she denies it, and is somewhat blaze about it, does she really care about chart statistics? Does she read billboard and laugh when Janet and Mariah flop, and masturbate when she reaches number one. I bet we would be pleasantly surprised at an HONEST answer ( not pc bullshit).

Though knowing Madonna she probably does read billboard charts but from an accounting perspective, not competition with other divas:(

I think the closest we had to that was the Attitude interview from 2005, where there was a whole section with these sorts of fan-type questions, and she was in a good mood so answered most of them. I was surprised just how good her memory was considering her never-look-back attitude. However, I imagine if you tried those sorts of questions now she'd just say, "Next question!" or, "That's a boring question!" and refuse to answer, which she often does according to several interviewers.

Has anybody got a link to this interview. I love any interview where she actually talks about the music. Seems to be so bloody rare these days

Has anybody got a link to this interview. I love any interview where she actually talks about the music. Seems to be so bloody rare these days

I found a scan of the interview. Here's where she answers the interviewer's "geeky fan questions": http://ultimate-madonna.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=423&pid=6856#top_display_media

And here's the whole interview: http://ultimate-madonna.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=423

What was the real reason for your two divorces? And who in there right mind decided that GMAYL should be a single?

Furthermore give me a breakdown on how you do your face. What procedures and botox treatments do you have and how often do you get a top up? If she asks? WTF. I will show pics from Hard Candy Fitness of her bloated cheeks as an example.

that interview is really impressive. I do sometimes believe she actually doesn't remember things, but to remember Gone Gone Gone, Like a Flower and Queen's English like that with such clarity and immediacy is impressive.

But on the other hand it makes her incredibly irritating - I'm sure it's fun to be cunty and "forget" but it just makes for a frustrating experience for everyone else.