Questions You Want Answered That Never Will Be?

Guest Lum

Questions you would love Madonna to answer, but you know they'll never be asked/she'd never answer.

For example:

• Why do the tracks on American Life cut off at the start?
  • Why didn't you put Thief of Hearts on the MDNA Tour setlist?/Did you even think of doing it?
  • Would you work with Pat Leonard/Stephen Bray again?
  • Is there any songs you regret putting out? And you regret not putting out?

Did Dennis Rodman plow the hell out of you in bed, and being that you are so tiny how in the hell did you take it? Did you need vaginal rejuvenation after?

Guest HaveASit

Seriously, I really want someone to have the balls to ask her if Sean is still the love of her life. I say yes, but what do I know.

Yup. I still love them togheter.

Guest Not4Pussies

Why didn't you fight harder for Impressive Instant to be released? That was the start of huge fuck ups in your music releases

Is M really in love with Brahim? Why does she continue to have a relationship with him for quite a while at this point(besides the obvious that he has a big dick).

He's good arm candy.

If I knew I could get an honest answer, I'd ask why her marriage to Guy really failed. Was she just bored? Was he truly the douche? Did A-Rod have anything to do with it?

Did A-Rod have anything to do with it?

Hmmmm. Was that how she "fucked up" and the mistake that she made? That's something I always wondered as well. MDNA is filled with songs about anger toward Guy (I mean she she did make a song about shooting him in the head) but she also admits she fucked up as well.....The world may never know.

Guest Rachelle of London

Hmmmm. Was that how she "fucked up" and the mistake that she made? That's something I always wondered as well. MDNA is filled with songs about anger toward Guy (I mean she she did make a song about shooting him in the head) but she also admits she fucked up as well.....The world may never know.

TBH I wouldnt be surprised that towards the end they were living different lives and both having affairs

I thought that too. Honestly, I thought Guy was trying to keep the marriage together, but she just wasn't having it. Such a weird situation. Maybe her autobiography will reveal all (but somehow I doubt that it will).

I would probably want to know lots of little anecdotal things about her career and songs - specifically songs like "Secret Garden," "Spanish Eyes," etc. The process of writing/recording them. Maybe stuff about what her REAL thought are about people like Janet, Mariah, etc.

TBH I wouldnt be surprised that towards the end they were living different lives and both having affairs

well one my sister has a friends that she claims that she f**** Guy in the uk while he was still married with M and that they had an open relationship...

I also knew someone who worked on A-rods house and she said that M visited him lots of times....

yeah juicy !!!

Why have you not performed Who's That Girl since 1987? WHYYYY

This one definitely. And about not performing Bad Girl and NRM.

Guest Rachelle of London

well one my sister has a friends that she claims that she f**** Guy in the uk while he was still married with M and that they had an open relationship...

I also knew someone who worked on A-rods house and she said that M visited him lots of times....

yeah juicy !!!

oooh REAL JUICE!!!

How many Kilograms of filler does it take to fill your cheeks ?

"hi Madonna. Why the fuck won't you song ANGEL or RESCUE ME on a tour. And don't say you don't remember them or no one will. Thanks. D x"