"Thief of Hearts" sample in MDNA "Hung Up"?

Apples388

The whole thing is autotuned to death it's like there's a fucking frog in her throat and I don't know why she thinks anyone likes to hear that...

but....

we got a little bit of "Thief of Hearts", right??!!!

That's weird, I was thinking a couple of days ago about where "you'll be sorry" was from, or if she recorded it especially for the song. Now it makes sense!

sounds like some outtake from sorry

+1. quite obvious. No way its a reference to THIEF OF HEARTS> Although.. HOW F***ing cool would that be!!

It may not be a "Thief of Hearts" sample, you're right I suppose.

Because in "thief of hearts" she sings "YOU'll be sorry" but the MDNA mixsette is "you'll be SOOORRY"... so mybe it is a "Sorry" outtake from a demo verion we don't have? It's difficult init!

It may not be a "Thief of Hearts" sample, you're right I suppose.

Because in "thief of hearts" she sings "YOU'll be sorry" but the MDNA mixsette is "you'll be SOOORRY"... so mybe it is a "Sorry" outtake from a demo verion we don't have? It's difficult init!

exactly and she kind of whispers it on TOH

Gahh I just watched a YouTube video of hung up from mdna (I had previously withheld myself from doing so as I'm waiting for the dvd) to hear this reference and its clearly not a thief of hearts reference although it would have sounded amazing with a direct sample in that sexy erotica voice - all that aside, the mdna tour version of hung up is amazing!!!! Absolutely love it, wasn't expecting much after all the negativity surrounding it

We all know a Thief of Hearts interpolation should have been part of the SNM breakdown on Sticky. :fag:

I know right and if I'm not mistaken, I came up with that idea first! :evil:

Gahh I just watched a YouTube video of hung up from mdna (I had previously withheld myself from doing so as I'm waiting for the dvd) to hear this reference and its clearly not a thief of hearts reference although it would have sounded amazing with a direct sample in that sexy erotica voice - all that aside, the mdna tour version of hung up is amazing!!!! Absolutely love it, wasn't expecting much after all the negativity surrounding it

Wait, you haven't watched the show at all?!

Guest Rachelle of London

love the ending on this!!!!!! would've made the hardcore fans go wild (like i did in my chair just now)

I'm sure the person that created this is a poster on this forum, I remember when they uploaded it

Wait, you haven't watched the show at all?!

Only snippets of ggw, I'm addicted and vogue. Saving it all, makes it so much more worth it especially as i always knew she wouldn't come to Australia - bring on August!!!

Only snippets of ggw, I'm addicted and vogue. Saving it all, makes it so much more worth it especially as i always knew she wouldn't come to Australia - bring on August!!!

Damn, you've got some discipline.

You better make yourself ready! You're gonna faint when watch it all for the first time! :dramatic:

Why August? You can watch it after the broadcast leak! Its in a week time!

You better make yourself ready! You're gonna faint when watch it all for the first time! :dramatic:

Why August? You can watch it after the broadcast leak! Its in a week time!

I know!! The anticipating is killing me boys. I'm gonna wait for the DVD rather than streaming or downloading the broadcast - I figure the DVD may be more of finished product or tweaked differently from what's on the broadcast!