Rita Ora new face of Material Girl line

jonski43

I can't see any reference to this so in case it's not been posted, Rita Ora is the new face of the Material Girl. I've not really got any opinion on her but from what I see on Twitter, she's not the most popular person although perhaps young girls may like her.

Cannot stand her - over confident, arrogant and a minor talent. She "performed" at the Chime For Change and basically she walked about letting her back up singers sing the whole song and she would sing bits when she could be bothered!!! She's VILE!

• 3 weeks later...

They really should choose their muses better. They are some disponsable whore after another.

Isn't this the image that this line is for? :lol:

Guest Pud Whacker

They really should choose their muses better. They are some disponsable whore after another.

That, my dear, is called "The Fashion Industry".

Photo shoot looks a bit amateur like a sixth-former coursework project. And there's a reason why she's called Rita Whora!

There are some interesting girls out there who could fashion this line. Until now we had that Kelly mong (talentless girl with no other future than milking her father's fame), Taylor Momsen (ugh) and now this Whora. This whole Material Girl thing is something that doesn't suit Madonna at all!

There are some interesting girls out there who could fashion this line. Until now we had that Kelly mong (talentless girl with no other future than milking her father's fame), Taylor Momsen (ugh) and now this Whora. This whole Material Girl thing is something that doesn't suit Madonna at all!

Well the most important thing the ca$h defenety suits her

Guest Happy.

wow, i didn't know so many people hated her. i'm into this. now if we can just clean up this campaign...

Guest Rachelle of London

Who is she?!

Rita Ora, british singer thats made her career of imitating Rihanna and failing to do so, plus she dated Rob Kardashian

That, my dear, is called "The Fashion Industry".

:rotfl:

I don't know who this girl is. As much as nobody in Italy knows who Taylor Mumsen is. Kelly Osbourne might be remembered by people around 30 who were in their teens when The Osbournes was being aired. 10 years ago

It's clear that the Material Girl/ Macy line is only available in the US at the moment. From what I understand the line is about to be launched in the UK as well after the summer. And apparently this Rita girl is very pop with the teens in England. Madge chooses teen girls or 20 year olds that are popular there where the collection is available and especially among names within the teen tv fame platform

This line is all about getting Susan around to the teenage girls of today. After all this venture involves Lola as well and she's Susan teenage daughter isn't she?

[media=]

[/media]

Thanks Anne for this. Rita looks great here.

XXL, you are right. This line is Lola's and is aimed at young women and teens. Thus the young women who are promoting it. For what it is, I think all of the girls chosen over the years have looked good in the photo shoots. Rita is popular with young women so is a good choice for this brand. I still think though that the very best model for this line would be Lola herself. She is so gorgeous.

XXL, you are right. This line is Lola's and is aimed at young women and teens. Thus the young women who are promoting it. For what it is, I think all of the girls chosen over the years have looked good in the photo shoots. Rita is popular with young women so is a good choice for this brand. I still think though that the very best model for this line would be Lola herself. She is so gorgeous.

:thumbsup:

How old is this Rita Ora? £500k ($800k) seems fine to only take a few pictures standing on a bus in London. This line has been out for 3 years now. If 3 years later they're spending close to a million dollars just on the face of the brand and for 1 season only you bet they've been raking in millions from it already. Good for Macy Madonna and Lola (getting accustomed to money managing at 16)

I know isn't she :wow:

But Princess Lola's face is made for bigger things :dramatic: