Question about Like a Virgin

rb19

I was just listening to my itunes on random and it played Evgeni's Waltz and brought MDNA's Like a Virgin back to me and a lot of feelings with it - I've been holding off on the MDNA in advance of the premiere. Anyway, I went to watch the Berlin performance, where she cried, and I remembered there was another performance where she full on screamed when Marvin put the corset on her, but I don't know which date that was.

Ridiculous question, I know, but does anyone remember at all?

Guest Rachelle of London

I cant remember which one, I do remember the performace...gonna bug me now Think it was Buenos Aires

god she was in such a state by the end of the tour. I hope she doesn't shy away from being this honest in future it's electrifying.

Thanks so much Chelle :biggrin:

I echo the thanks for posting this! I watched the Don't Cry For Me and LAV/LS from this show over and over when it was first posted. Amazing. You can really feel how sick and worn down she was feeling at this point. I remember there being a soundcheck for one of these shows in the rain and she looked near collapse. Still put on an amazing show, as always.

Guest Rachelle of London

I echo the thanks for posting this! I watched the Don't Cry For Me and LAV/LS from this show over and over when it was first posted. Amazing. You can really feel how sick and worn down she was feeling at this point. I remember there being a soundcheck for one of these shows in the rain and she looked near collapse. Still put on an amazing show, as always.

Santiago! Oh lord she was knackered...people kept making gifs of her looking dreadful too! aww wanted to give her a mug of tea and a cuddle! lool