• Who's That Girl World Tour - Holiday
    • Blond Ambition Tour - Keep It Together
    • Girlie Show Tour - Everybody
    • Drowned World Tour - Music
    • Re-Invention Tour - Holiday
    • Confessions Tour - Hung Up
    • Sticky and Sweet Tour - Give It 2 Me
    • MDNA Tour - Celebration/Give It 2 Me

I think a lot of them a great, however KIT in just something else for me, I think its great to watch on its own, however it worked so well in the show thinking of how ba started and ended, also how it worked in the ending of truth or dare.

Celebrations was a lot of fun and I'm glad it was part of MDNA made me like the song more.

Everybody during GS is special.

The built up of HU on Confessions also great.

I like Holiday as an ending to RIT also,

the MDNAtour finale is spectacular, but i'm in love with KIT!!!!!! (can someone fix my "enter" button problem??? so annoying...)

I voted Confessions, but I feel like it could do with another chorus after the audience "time goes by so slowly" chant, then go into Madonna's "time goes by... so slowly..." end.

Celebration/Give It 2 Me was a close 2nd choice.

I can just stand CT's Hung Up until the "TIME GOES BY SO SLOWLY" with the crowd begins, then I skip it.

hahaha I do the same, watch it until that part.

My top 3:

- MDNA: Celebration / Give it 2 me

- BAT: Keep it together

- S&S: Give it 2 me

I really don't get what's so special about Celebration? It's all lights & screens,

& the actual performing is just a bunch of people jumping on stage.

KIT = ART.

:fag:

Yes, I enjoyed it but it was almost an instrumental as there were few lyrics! I adore GI2M as a song but I thought it flopped live. I love KIT but still think you should end on a world-wide smash hit like Hung Up or Holiday. I went for Everybody in the end as it was such a fantastic version but Hung Up was close behind.

Guest PRPapi

Keep It Together and Celebration are simply amazing, but Everybody is on another level...her voice, her energy, the arrangement/band!

THIS!

Keep it together and Everybody, the last four finales are basically the same thing, MDNA remains her finest tour to date but i think the finale could have been better as in a better song.

Artistically? BAT's KIT. (acko's right -- it's art.)

Climactically? CT's Hung Up. (Not only on top of her game at that stage, but also on top of the boom box! :laugh: )

Thematically? DWT's Music. (It really did what it says on the tin -- 'makes the people come together,' and it was a visual celebration of Madonna on the video screens.)

I saw the latter two live, and they were, indeed, electrifying!

KIT, of course!!!! The Cabaret, the routines, the song, the voice, the atittude, and the arful repetitive line "Keep it together..." until, after all the fanfare, the lighs, the noice, is only Madonna on stage saying her mantra.

LOVE IT! !!!

I would pick Keep it Together followed by Music.

I thought Hung Up on the Confessions Tour, while still good, was a poorer version of the one she performed on her promo tour. Compare the VMA performance to the final DVD one. It just wasn't the same.

^ I know everyone loves the VMA performance because it was her victorious return to form -- both after her scary horse riding accident and after American Life -- but I think the CT version trumps it. I love the sequin-bedazzled leotard from CT, for one thing, and the boombox climax is in the CT version but not in the VMAs, I think. Her voice is also stronger in CT. The fatigue was starting to cause some rasp by the end of the song on the VMAs. By tour time, she was back in better shape.

I like both, but I tend to prefer CT.

Keep it Together. the extended "keep people together.." with just her onstage (for what seemed like a blink of an eye in slow motion), was such a powerful way to

wind down that show. I'm glad it translated so well on video too.

This is a hard question because each of her tours have their differences

In terms of her amazing energy I would have to say WHOS THAT GIRL HOLIDAY performance. Her energy was through the roof. There wasn't any big props or staging, but it was her ENERGY and passion that really impressed me. I mean that whole tour is awesome. She had so much fire. I also LOVE the rock version of Holiday on this tour. It gave it alot of kick. Loved it

In terms of dance artistry KEEP IT TOGETHER wins. She did alot of really technical and impressive dance moves and the whole theme and cabaret influence was very innovative.

Im kind of stuck between both of these.....

WHOS THAT GIRL gets my vote i think tho!!!!!