MDNA Tour Screening! NYC

Guest Rachelle of London

Guest bluejean

If they run the credits I'll try and notice how EY/BTW is credited.

:lol:

Music and lyrics: Madonna and Stephen Bray. Additional lyrics by Lady Gaga

Guest Not4Pussies

Im also kinda curious about the controversy on the tour. whether she heard from pussy riot, a follow up on the "promotion" of homosexuality in her concerts in russia, and about marine le pen.. (if she knew this thanks to Brahim & Kalakan.. or did she just inform herself) and how she portrayed herself in the NKM video with the newspapers & judging headlines etc.. actually any question about the NKM video seems good to me.. I think it's one of the only questions where she can't give a short & direct or brief and dismissive answer to..

but of course I also like the questions about her other tours, when BAT & co finally get a release.. but Im afraid she may just give some open answers on those like bluejean perfectly demonstrated.

oh and please nothing about gaga. although im sure some will wanna ask her if she had to pay for the btw part (she better say no, lol, or those monsters will see it as a "win" ;))

Awesome suggestions. The blackout! She needs to be asked about blackout

I can imagine her answers to these questions.

Fan: When are you releasing BAT?

Madonna: *confused look* Blond Ambition? That show is so long ago I can barely remember it

Fan: When are releasing Reinvention?

Madonna: I thought we already have haven't we? (Looks at Guy)

Fan: Why don't you promote your albums anymore?

Madonna: I've never stopped promoting my albums

Fan: Why don't you make music that you're inspired to make instead of only recording when you have a new tour coming up?

Madonna: What? I don't understand the question

Fan: Are you planning on releasing a boxset like the one Caresse Henry was planning?

Madonna: No

Fan: What project are you working on next?

Madonna: Well, we're making a new movie first. It's (blah blah) *crickets chirp in the background*

Fan: Which is your favorite show that you've done

Madonna: This one

Fan: When are you planning a new album and tour?

Madonna: I'll start thinking about that once I've recovered from this last tour

Fan: Will you tour Australia again?

Madonna: Well my kids loved it there on previous tours so we'll see

:rotfl:

These are spot on!

Oh & people, avoid questions that can b answered with a 'yes' or 'no'.

She always puts these dumbass journalists in their place with their closed-ended

questions :chuckle: I love that she shows them who's boss :D but it's also kinda lazy on her part.

Ask her when, what, where...how.

RE BAT: don't just ask her about a BAT release, but TELL her specifically, that a Alec Keshisian or

David Fincher shot BAT release is the most sought after non-existant Madonna release by fans all over the world & we would pay top dollar for a Blu-ray release :D

This isn't Inside the Actots studio, I highly doubt they'll allow in depth/ serious questions. They'll be fun and quirky to keep the audience upbeat. Boring, I know, but still

This isn't Inside the Actots studio, I highly doubt they'll allow in depth/ serious questions. They'll be fun and quirky to keep the audience upbeat. Boring, I know, but still

tumblr_lrumsdJnOM1qkyz1oo1_r1_250.gif

Guest bluejean

Won't the questions mainly be about the MDNA tour?

- Did you enjoy working with kakalan trio (or whatever they're called)?

- What was it like having your kids on tour with you?

- How do you prepare for a show beforehand?

- How do select what songs you are going to sing?

- What was it like performing at the Superbowl?

*mnation members in audience yawn in unison*

I wonder if interviewers know all the "fascinating" questions they ask her have already been answered in depth multiple times before; they always seem shocked when she's openly bored by them. Or is it just us as loons know?

Guest bluejean

I wonder if interviewers know all the "fascinating" questions they ask her have already been answered in depth multiple times before; they always seem shocked when she's openly bored by them. Or is it just us as loons know?

Of course they don't know, they haven't seen every Madonna interview like we have. I think journos ask the questions the general public want to know not what fans wants to know. That's who the interviews are targeted at.

Guest bluejean

Just make up a 'good' pr question & then when u get the mic..u just ask what u really wanna ask :fag:

Good idea. Like say you're going to ask "what was it like working with slackliners" then get up to the mic and be all "Are you ever going to fucking release the Blond Ambition Tour from Paris ffs. We're waiting." If anyone interupts "You're not asking the question mother fucker"

Good idea. Like say you're going to ask "what was it like working with slackliners" then get up to the mic and be all "Are you ever going to fucking release the Blond Ambition Tour from Paris ffs. We're waiting." If anyone interupts "You're not asking the question mother fucker"

:lmao:

Good idea. Like say you're going to ask "what was it like working with slackliners" then get up to the mic and be all "Are you ever going to fucking release the Blond Ambitio

n Tour from Paris ffs. We're waiting." If anyone interupts "You're not asking the question mother fucker"

YES, WHO HAS THE BALLS.

It's all a test anyway :chuckle:

Fan: When are you releasing BAT?

Madonna: Why? We are gathered here for a premiere of my current tour. I ve said I dont look into the past.

Fan: When are u releasing Reinvention?

Madonna: I already answered that.

Fan: Why don't you promote your albums anymore?

Madonna: The tour is the best promo. And girl has to pay the bills.

Fan: Why don't you make music that you're inspired to make instead of only recording when you have a new tour coming up?

Madonna: Hm... Next question (what she really thinks: well I have a ten years contract with LN).

Fan: Are you planning on releasing a boxset like the one Caresse Henry was planning?

Madonna: What is boxset? Anyways... Next question.

Fan: What project are you working on next?

Madonna: I need vacation first. I have been working on editing my tour for 6 months now.

Fan: Which is your favorite show that you've done

Madonna: This one

Fan: When are you planning a new album and tour?

Madonna: I have to check my calendar, but I m pretty sure I have to read couple of screenplays, visit Malawi, go to Kenya and India, write a sequel to English Roses, open a horse farm on the West Coast, launch my new gym in Surinam, also my new male parfume (with a scent I developed my father), then I ll decide what movie I ll shoot, search for investors, write the screenplay etc.

Fan: Will you tour Australia again?

Madonna: I feel so guilty for not visiting it for so many years. I promise on the next tour I ll do my best to go, if its not possible I ll go on the following tour for sure!

Guest ditaluver

dying!!!! perfection!

I didn't win :(...but in reality, it is for the best as I truly am not able to miss work this week (obviously I would have had I won) but it is better that I am here.

Anyway, my Q if I were there and chosen would have been (obviously not as long, I am just writing out the entire thought....in reality, if really before M, I would probably spit out something worshipful yet incoherent...lol) :

"The Golden Triangle provided many of your biggest fans the amazing opportunity to be as close to you as possible, allowing for a shared connection of intense love, support and energy from fellow major fans, eliminating the frustration of previous tours dealing with brokers (who seem to always obtain the best seats) and rich duds who sit on their asses and complain when we stand, jump, scream etc. How did you enjoy the GT throughout the tour and is this experience concept something you plan to incorporate in future tours?"

I am so happy I won 2 tickets! I just got this e-mail confirmation from EPIX. Anyone here want to come with me e-mail at thomasdchan8@gmail.com or call me at 408-767-1957.

Thank you for your RSVP. This email confirms admittance for you and a guest to the EPIX premiere screening of Madonna: The MDNA Tour at the Paris Theatre, located at 4 W 58th Street on June 18th at 8pm.

This invitation admits you & a guest and is non-transferable. Photo ID will be required for ticket pickup. Will call opens at 6:30p.

We look forward to seeing you Tuesday night!

Edited by linneh888

I am so happy I won 2 tickets! I just got this e-mail confirmation from EPIX. Anyone here want to come with me e-mail at thomasdchan8@gmail.com.

Thank you for your RSVP. This email confirms admittance for you and a guest to the EPIX premiere screening of Madonna: The MDNA Tour at the Paris Theatre, located at 4 W 58th Street on June 18th at 8pm.

This invitation admits you & a guest and is non-transferable. Photo ID will be required for ticket pickup. Will call opens at 6:30p.

We look forward to seeing you Tuesday night!

tumblr_m6gx37B0S91ryj6qoo1_250.gif

We now have 4 members going! Yay!

So jealous!

I didn't win :(...but in reality, it is for the best as I truly am not able to miss work this week (obviously I would have had I won) but it is better that I am here.

Anyway, my Q if I were there and chosen would have been (obviously not as long, I am just writing out the entire thought....in reality, if really before M, I would probably spit out something worshipful yet incoherent...lol) :

"The Golden Triangle provided many of your biggest fans the amazing opportunity to be as close to you as possible, allowing for a shared connection of intense love, support and energy from fellow major fans, eliminating the frustration of previous tours dealing with brokers (who seem to always obtain the best seats) and rich duds who sit on their asses and complain when we stand, jump, scream etc. How did you enjoy the GT throughout the tour and is this experience concept something you plan to incorporate in future tours?"

I thought you lived in Florida, are you in NYC?