MDNA Tour Screening! NYC

Guest Rachelle of London

Guest Rachelle of London

The FB contest winners have been notified, two of my friends have won through that contest

Ask good questions if you get the opportunity

Give me ideas! I'll be clueless. Should I remain focus on this tour/DVD, ask about what's coming next (which is probably pointless cause she'll just brush it off and say she doesn't know yet but soon...), or ask about previous unreleased DVD's...or something else?

Give me ideas! I'll be clueless. Should I remain focus on this tour/DVD, ask about what's coming next (which is probably pointless cause she'll just brush it off and say she doesn't know yet but soon...), or ask about previous unreleased DVD's...or something else?

Secret project

Box sets

tour DVDs

FABIAN BARON BOOK

Secret project

Box sets

tour DVDs

FABIAN BARON BOOK

She's ot going to talk about the secret project (she'll say that's why it's a "secret"), box sets (ehhh, she'll ask me if I've got Celebration lol) what Fabian baron book?

I think I'd ask about the tour DVD's.

Ask her which tour has she enjoyed the most? And does she watch them back?

FCUK that! Lol I'm gonna ask that bitch to call Warner and release Blond Ambition and Reinventon (which won't happen) ...with BA, I feel like there's hope.

She's ot going to talk about the secret project (she'll say that's why it's a "secret"), box sets (ehhh, she'll ask me if I've got Celebration lol) what Fabian baron book?

I think I'd ask about the tour DVD's.

huh?

Ok, first of, Supernatural, Mensch and Hector, we're gonna need reviews of the dvd!

And if you can make a question, ask her if from now on her music releases will be only for the tours or if she will release new music when se feels inspired also. (Because she could release some in-between albums singles as she used to!)

Ok, first of, Supernatural, Mensch and Hector, we're gonna need reviews of the dvd!

And if you can make a question, ask her if from now on her music releases will be only for the tours or if she will release new music when se feels inspired also. (Because she could release some in-between albums singles as she used to!)

:thumbsup::dramatic:

Mensch, please ask her about the tours she hasn't released yet. I don't remember M ever being asked this and the one or two times Guy O was asked this, he answered with a short, unpromising phrase ("We're working on it"). This is the chance to do it and the context's perfect as well.

Guest Not4Pussies

ask her about BAT, what her next move will be, a new album or movie, throw it in that we want a song from a soundtrack,

will she ever perform Bad Girl???

All great questions. I'm probably going to ask about Blond Ambition or the progression of LAV or about how many songs she ignores that fans love...that even IF I'm allowed to ask a question.

All great questions. I'm probably going to ask about Blond Ambition or the progression of LAV or about how many songs she ignores that fans love...that even IF I'm allowed to ask a question.

I'd focus on the Blond Ambition question. I can just hear her saying she chooses the songs that fit the arc of her show, and that will be it. I really don't think we will ever get this from her:

"You are so right. I need to do more of my old hits in every show. I'll do that next time."