MDNA Tour Screening! NYC

Guest Rachelle of London

anyone complaining is nuts or wasn't there, everyone was applauding, singing etc for the whole thing

Yes you gotta love the reviews from people who weren't even there, rather transparent :chuckle:

So wonderful, it looks like the DVD will rock, thanks for sharing :clap:

It's obvious that after 30 years we can only expect perfection and THE vision from Madonna.

She orchestrated the whole thing perfectly, a tour dvd premiere with a Q&A with fans, the international licensing of the broadcast leading up to the actual dvd release in 2 months time, the simultaneous Klein project, I bet that by the fall a new studio album will be in the works followed by a tour next summer, she is truly amazing, 30 years of this and she never stops, always looking fabulous while doing it

She is such an inspiration. The most consistent and charismatic superstar of all time. Still is showing all of the other girls how to do it after all these years and is not going to slow down either. What a great day to be a Madonna fan.

What the hell is this guest list; Salman Rushdie and Martha Stewart?!

It sounds brilliant I'm so excited.

Sitting next to Niki Hilton :rotfl:

She is such an inspiration. The most consistent and charismatic superstar of all time. Still is showing all of the other girls how to do it after all these years and is not going to slow down either. What a great day to be a Madonna fan.

:thumbsup: x 1000

6a00d8341c2ca253ef0192ab4b90e4970d-800wi_zps277e889c.jpg

Gorgeous

I love both of them. Espeially the new blond singer. She got some nice boobs btw, there is one picture with all the crew, and some of them looking to her :D :D

I would like to see her more on the next tour. Was MDNA her first tour with M ?

I love both of them. Espeially the new blond singer. She got some nice boobs btw, there is one picture with all the crew, and some of them looking to her :D :D

I would like to see her more on the next tour. Was MDNA her first tour with M ?

No, Kiley was on S&S, too :)

Nikki, Yes she was there and here she is. Howard Stern's wife Beth

article-2344257-1A649CA3000005DC-458_306x771.jpg

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope she got to talk to her and she gets her on the show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely stunning!

But why did they give her a chair that is five foot eight, when the whole world knows she if five foot two:)

Absolutely stunning!

But why did they give her a chair that is five foot eight, when the whole world knows she is five foot two:)

She's 5ft 4 and a half - 164cm

yes he's there in all the places he should be (OYH, Celebration) and there was a quick shot of him back stage where he says something to the camera (something like "i'm the best!")

What about the close-ups?

Can we expect something like the CT dvd or more lacklustre in that department a-la S&S dvd?

What about the close-ups?

Can we expect something like the CT dvd or more lacklustre in that department a-la S&S dvd?

close-ups? of Madonna? It wasn't overproduced like CT, but a lot of creative decisions were made in editing unlike S&S

close-ups? of Madonna? It wasn't overproduced like CT, but a lot of creative decisions were made in editing unlike S&S

Yes I meant specifically close-ups of her throughout the show

Glad to know about no overproduction but with a more creative editing approach unlike S&S dvd

Did u sleep at all or are you just on your way to work? :lol:

Yes I meant specifically close-ups of her throughout the show

Glad to know about no overproduction but with a more creative editing approach unlike S&S dvd

Did u sleep at all or are you just on your way to work? :lol:

lol I slept 4 hrs and leaving for work. fun! I don't think they avoided close-ups or anything, the lighting is very flattering to her, i'm not sure if that's just how the live show was or they did something post-production. she looks really beautiful for I'm Addicted, that stood out to me.

I can't watch the Q&A right now, but were there any interesting/revealing questions and/or answers?

Not really Bill but she went quiet when she was asked about a new song for the secret project.

So many pictures and reports and fabulous errrrry'thang! Thanks to those who reported back! How is she still so consistently fabulous and interesting and life itself? We're lucky bitches to be her fans and be around to witness it all in real time.