MDNA Tour Screening! NYC

Guest Rachelle of London

It happens...don't know why, but from day to day I can look like a freak show and other days, not. Sleep helps a lot!

Guest Pud Whacker

How does she go from looking perfect above, to a week or so ago looking all puffy and worn out like this?

Mad_M1_1738918a.jpg

nobody believed me when she flew into mexico for the hard candy gym but it was the same for dont bungle the girls education jungle. the flying makes her puff out. she needs a day of rest!!! :rotfl:

nobody believed me when she flew into mexico for the hard candy gym but it was the same for dont bungle the girls education jungle. the flying makes her puff out. she needs a day of rest!!! :rotfl:

Note to Madonna. Jet lag not good for your face. Fillers have an adverse reaction to it. :lmao:

170825815.jpg

Seriously, if I didn't know this was a just taken pap shot, I would think some photo shopping was done because that's how good she looks! And I think its so cool that her and Deb have been friends for so damn long.

Yeah, Madonna once mentioned both Debi and her sister Melanie in an interview once and basically said that they have always been there for her. I think she really cherishes her true friends. I think every Madonna fan loves Debi,

Yeah, Madonna once mentioned both Debi and her sister Melanie in an interview once and basically said that they have always been there for her. I think she really cherishes her true friends. I think every Madonna fan loves Debi,

Very true. After all these years debi stays true. As well as Ingrid.

Ok I lied. Here I am.

She looks fantastic. And love the androgynous look.

It's pretty obvious to me is that she's getting injections and it takes a week or two for it to settle down. You ever purposely get a haircut a week or two before an important event? It's basically the same principle. She really need to plan better. Or it's just the fact that she's been making so many public appearances lately that it's inevitable that she's going to be somewhere right after she gets a procedure.

Guest SecretGarden

She looks amazing, I love when she pays homage to the original film stars like Dietrich, Monroe etc she pulls it off very well.

Ok I lied. Here I am.

She looks fantastic. And love the androgynous look.

It's pretty obvious to me is that she's getting injections and it takes a week or two for it to settle down. You ever purposely get a haircut a week or two before an important event? It's basically the same principle. She really need to plan better. Or it's just the fact that she's been making so many public appearances lately that it's inevitable that she's going to be somewhere right after she gets a procedure.

it's all about lighting.

NO ONE and I mean NO ONE makes an entrance like Madonna.

Amazing look. Amazing face. Amazing Everything .

I'm getting The Girly Show ' Welcome to the greatest show on eath. We have dancing girls and we have dancing boys ! ' Vibe.

Pure Perfection .