MDNA Tour Screening! NYC

Guest Rachelle of London

Pud, wow what a photo. She really is the greatest star of all time. I may be biased but it is what I truly believe. No other star in history has stayed so great for so long.

I truly believe this as well. Who else? At this consistent huge, massive level? Without becoming a legacy act or disappearing for a few years or anything like that? Nobody.

Guest Pud Whacker

Pud, wow what a photo. She really is the greatest star of all time. I may be biased but it is what I truly believe. No other star in history has stayed so great for so long.

im with you darlin' - there is no other. :inlove:

I do have to :lol: a little because the flash from the camera is revealing her makeup on her nose, giving her a little bit of "crack nose"

I love it though!

I sense more potential meltdowns tonight: https://twitter.com/...172735924973568

Wait..didn't we essentially already know this...considering they're using various tour dates besides Miami?

Oh boy...the energy of the excitement and anticipation we're all feeling...and then the bitching. LOL!!!!!!!

Oh Madonna fandom... here we go... :popcorn2:

now, back to the Beauty. madonnarama has HQ

20130619-pictures-madonna-mdna-tour-premiere-screening-hq-02.jpg

How does she go from looking perfect above, to a week or so ago looking all puffy and worn out like this?

Mad_M1_1738918a.jpg