MDNA Tour Screening! NYC

Guest Rachelle of London

OH! one more thing...the DVD has stuff from Miami, Argentina and Paris.

Apparently somewhere during the credits there's a part where it says this.

Also in the Q&A Madonna said she wasn't 100% satisfied with the final product...you can tell they didn't do this the way they wanted...but it seems most people loved it! We'll see :D

C'mon, you gotta give us more than that! :lol:

How did the concert look? How did it sound?

Was LAV in black and white?

Did Celebration have GI2M in it?

What speech did they use?

And give us the details on the Q&A!

looks and sounds great, celebration has GI2M, speech I think is from one of the ny shows I was at lol, or at least very similar, she says to love the person standing next to you, it may have been a mix of a couple of speeches not sure....

honestly who really pays attention to sleeves or no sleeves or normal vs shiny pants? the casual fan doesnt. what's most important is the final overall look and the audio, the fact that her voice sounds like it got barely touched is amazing on itself! and if TUTR & LS is the only little letdown according to that one person.. oh well.. plus this guy who got quoted here earlier from hardcandymusic seemed really impressed!

sleeves/ no sleeves is not a mistake, it's obvious this is a mix of different shows but trust me it works and you don't notice it most of the time

Like a Virgin/LS is totally black and white... it's a little odd because they mix still photos in, but by the end it went over as one of the best numbers with the audience so it worked

well maybe it's one of those videos/performances you have to get into & watch a few times to appreciate. not a lot of people liked the performance itself at the start (of the tour) either if im not mistaken..

"@hardcandymusic: .@AdreeyenEmm Yes the snapshots during LAV/ Love Spent really worked well. U could see the different words on her back from different cities!"

Well that's cool.

well maybe it's one of those videos/performances you have to get into & watch a few times to appreciate. not a lot of people liked the performance itself at the start (of the tour) either if im not mistaken..

they probably had a hard time editing since she was all over the place with her LAV performances, and the photos mask that? anyway it's really good, she sounds good there and for the whole show.

"@hardcandymusic: .@AdreeyenEmm Yes the snapshots during LAV/ Love Spent really worked well. U could see the different words on her back from different cities!"

Well that's cool.

yeah that's an example of how it's all different shows but it works, not continuity errors

they probably had a hard time editing since she was all over the place with her LAV performances, and the photos mask that? anyway it's really good, she sounds good there and for the whole show.

thanks mate ;) and yes that does make sense actually.. as long as it looks fluent & not amateurish/fan made it's good :) and if everything else from the show is mindblowing as some fans are saying now then.. ;)

What about the opening? Do we get anything extra in the beginning like with S&S with the backstage group prayer?

Friend of mine who attended felt the editing of whole show was a mess and also mentioned TUTR (sleeves/no sleeve) issue. Sad truth is everyone will find something to bitch about. Personally, I could give two shits about her tour outfits but I would at least like some consistency on the DVD without making it blatantly obvious. Can't really judge though until I see it myself but audio seems promising..

Friend of mine who attended felt the editing of whole show was a mess and also mentioned TUTR (sleeves/no sleeve) issue. Sad truth is everyone will find something to bitch about. Personally, I could give two shits about her tour outfits but I would at least like some consistency on the DVD without making it blatantly obvious. Can't really judge though until I see it myself but audio seems promising..

is that the same guy who whined about the costumes/edits on twitter? madonnashomeboy? maybe it's just him & no one else complaining lol ;)

I have to tell you...i was expecting a huge meltdown and that didn't happen...i see about 25% of people not happy with the show, maybe not that much...so i'm really surprised really! ahah