MDNA Tour Screening! NYC

Guest Rachelle of London

Guest Rachelle of London

Here's what the article says

The World Premiere screening of MADONNA: THE MDNA TOUR will be on Tuesday, June 18th at 8pm in NYC, plus a special Q&A with Madonna, the Queen herself immediately following the film.

Enter at z100.com to win tickets!

She really is the queen of cool.

There is an amazing contest by EpixHd to celebrate the “MDNA TOUR PREMIERE”

Enter our MDNA For A Day sweepstakes and you could win a trip for 2 to New York City, including airfare & luxury hotel accommodations. Plus, you’ll experience the ultimate MDNA treatment with a private Hard Candy Fitness session, Addicted To Sweat DVD set, an ultra glam makeover and $1,000 to wine, dine and shop your way through the Big Apple. (3) runners-up will receive a swag bag full of must haves from Madonna’s MDNA World Tour, as well as a 6-month subscription to EPIX.

likegate.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/EpixHD/app_398509423598454

I hope that she tells us something we dont know already about the tour in this Q&A.

And about future projects (a new album) would be good too.. :tigger:

Why are people raving about their promo? :lol: It's just as much as the album imo. I have yet to see any TV commercials for it though, which the album had...

I hope that she tells us something we dont know already about the tour in this Q&A.

And about future projects (a new album) would be good too.. :tigger:

That would be so amazing

New album in Spring 2014 and new tour starting a-la Sticky towards the end of August

After all she still owes LN two studio albums within 2017 when her 2007 10-year deal reaches its conclusion

It could very well be a possibility

Guest Hilary91

I hope there won't be just a NYC screening, but a release in theaters ww!

I wish they would play it in 3D..

A girl can dream, right? :horn:

Guest Rachelle of London

Madonna

We've all shared unforgettable memories with fellow fan friends while attending Madonna's MDNA Tour. Why not ask for your friends to help give you a chance to be part of another incredible Madonna event?

Madonna and Epix are happy to give away tickets to the world premiere screening of the MDNA Tour, which will take place in NY on June 18. Wanna be part of it?

- Post a picture of you and your friend(s) to your Facebook, e-mail us a link to it along with your full name, mailing address and phone number at madonnacontests@gmail.com before 6pm EST on June 14 and encourage your Facebook friends to "like" it.

- After 6pm EST on June 14, we will randomly pick winners out of all of the photos that received at least 50 "Likes", each of them winning a pair of tickets to the premiere.

Have fun and get ready for your extra dose of MDNA!

Looks like I'm attending the premiere... I'm sure reviews will be posted online before I get a chance to report back, so I may not have a lot to add, but if you guys can think of anything specific you want me to look out for, let me know....

Looks like I'm attending the premiere... I'm sure reviews will be posted online before I get a chance to report back, so I may not have a lot to add, but if you guys can think of anything specific you want me to look out for, let me know....

So happy for you dear, just make sure to share pics

Guest Rachelle of London

you are soo lucky, have fun

Just have fun!!!

:tigger: