Madonna serving with Steven Tyler and Stella M!

drunkbysix

Didn't know if I should make a topic, but....

Heres madonna at stella Mccartneys spring collection presentation!

tumblr_mo7id4PtEf1rjy38to6_r1_250.jpgtumblr_mo7id4PtEf1rjy38to1_250.jpg

tumblr_mo7id4PtEf1rjy38to2_250.pngtumblr_mo7id4PtEf1rjy38to4_r1_250.jpg

Thank you for making this a topic. These pics of Stella and Madonna make me very happy. I also know someone who met Steven Tyler and said he''s the coolest guy.

She's been friends with Debi Mazar for 30yrs and Rosie for 20. that really says a lot about a person

:thumbsup:

Donatella once said that Madonna is mistaken for being a bitch simply because she's very demanding, knows what she wants but that first and foremost she is demanding with herself and that she's a true professional and takes all of her working relationships very seriously and would never resort to disrespecting anyone working for her or with her.

People get mad at her and label her a bitch when they find out she's not about to allow them to take advantage of her simply because she's rich or they think they can exploit the association and do anything they want since they've been part of her life at some point or other. She also said that she is the most loyal, caring person she ever met and that when Gianni died she was the first to reach out to her and be practically there for her.

ef10a4c0d27f11e2b59022000aa80136_7.jpg

a30ab37cd2a711e2925f22000aa81f8f_7.jpg

Wow she looks amazing and the face looks visibly less puffy than at the London Gucci Event. Why people always have to cry and worry about Madonna screwing up her face beforehand, she obviously knows better. I am just surprised we haven't seen an article on Stella's veiny hands yet

I love this picture, how Madonna sort of "crawl up" against Stella M. It looks very warm and it's the sort of hug you give someone you're close and genuine with (unless

you're drunk). It looks a little maternal from Stella Ms point of view.

I agree and I love these pictures and seeing the genuine friendship between Stella and Madonna. I think they both look beautiful.

Edited by Larkspur

Oh wow this's such a surprise . We have had no wind of this at all.

I like her look but No please don't put those boots back on .

Oh jazzy too true, I can see Gweeny as one of these people that go to the gym, run on the treadmill for 2 minutes, play with her phone and tweet for the next 15 minutes, go throw up her macrobiotic shit lunch and then race home and announce on her web page; what a wonderful workout I just had.

But back on topic, how fucking cool would it be to be Stella. Your dad is a beetle, and your friend is the queen! How she has remained so level headed is beyond me. Must be that vegetarian diet, not shitful macrobiotics diet like poor Gweeny.

Guest Rachelle of London

Oh jazzy too true, I can see Gweeny as one of these people that go to the gym, run on the treadmill for 2 minutes, play with her phone and tweet for the next 15 minutes, go throw up her macrobiotic shit lunch and then race home and announce on her web page; what a wonderful workout I just had.

But back on topic, how fucking cool would it be to be Stella. Your dad is a beetle, and your friend is the queen! How she has remained so level headed is beyond me. Must be that vegetarian diet, not shitful macrobiotics diet like poor Gweeny.

YESSSS