Madonna serving with Steven Tyler and Stella M!

drunkbysix

This is great to see. Completely flys in the face of those stupid tabloid musings that Stella had dumped Madonna in support of Goop. I have always loved Stella and Madonna as friends. They always seemed genuine and real.

Guest Rachelle of London

This is great to see. Completely flys in the face of those stupid tabloid musings that Stella had dumped Madonna in support of Goop. I have always loved Stella and Madonna as friends. They always seemed genuine and real.

Her and Stella mustve been really close, wasnt she Ms maid of honour when she married Guy. Thought she's used Ingrid or Debi for that

Guest Not4Pussies

i like that about madonna. she seems to be very loyal with her friends

and the people she is no longer friends with, she cuts them from her life

and sticks to her word.

Guest Rachelle of London

and sticks to her word.

I agree!

and sticks to her word.

:clap:

So much for her bitch reputation. And probably the ones that get cut out are drug addicts or previous friends/relatives that have benefited from her in some measure and later been bitches behind her back

Those stupid tabloid musings that Stella had dumped Madonna in support of Goop.

:chuckle:

Stella was also at her Hyde Park MDNA gig last year

619394548.jpg

:clap:

So much for her bitch reputation. And probably the ones that get cut out are drug addicts or previous friends/relatives that have benefited from her in some measure and later been bitches behind her back

She's been friends with Debi Mazar for 30yrs and Rosie for 20. that really says a lot about a person

20130611-pictures-madonna-stella-mccartney-spring-collection-new-york-20.jpg

Madonna has also often claimed that meeting and getting to know Stella, gave her great hope that children of superstars could be grounded and exceptional people. She also said that Stella was an inspiration for her in regards to bringing up Lola. I always thought that was such a great honour for Stella, to hear that someone wants their own daughter to have the same qualities.

she seems to try different looks nowadays, the boyscout drag, the no pants trend, the all black & ugly sweater and pant from the beyoncé gig, and now karl lagerfeld... so cool

She looks great! Her face perfect!! The chime event was just a transition! She knows what she's doing!

Yes, is just like the previous times when she looked puffy. Its a necessaire phase to have the gorgeous face we love. When she hit it again the MDNA face will be back.

ef10a4c0d27f11e2b59022000aa80136_7.jpg

a30ab37cd2a711e2925f22000aa81f8f_7.jpg

I love this picture, how Madonna sort of "crawl up" against Stella M. It looks very warm and it's the sort of hug you give someone you're close and genuine with (unless you're drunk). It looks a little maternal from Stella Ms point of view.