"Ami nécessaire" Rupert Everett talks Madonna

XXL

Am I the only one who never thought he was attractive to begin with? Okay, maybe he was "attractive," back in the 90s, but I was never attracted to him. Big forehead, liver lips...typical Brit.

Excuse me?

I loved Rupert in my best friend's wedding. Thought he and Julia Roberts were great in that. Since then, nothing he has done has really registered with me. He looks terrible now in that photo with Julie Andrews and Angela Lansbury, too much plastic surgery. I did think he was cute once though.

an this...

995658_10200935587128220_883766541_n.jpg?oh=7f0f7fb97a0bc1960a771c7674dadac8&oe=51B7CB43&__gda__=1370996067_62f45ec613962c7ba68a39986a17a870

Years of drugs and alcohol made even worse by useless, unnecessary and ineffective surgeries

Implying Madonna is plotting at night while plainly admitting that you nip off to the toilet with the usual suspects to powder up doesn't seem very smart, blaming TNBT for tearing his career to shreds kind of seems even less credible. It's not like his acting career depended on that film, nor his finances since he made a combined $15m from My Best Friend's Wedding and the Shrek franchise alone, he's been successful in some films and in the theatre after TNBT and last year he even won awards for a play he wrote

I think he used TNBT as an excuse to rant about the end of his closeness to M, it's like Madonna's homeless bro Anthony telling the press his sister doesn't give a shit about him being on the street when she has spent years paying for his rehab programmes while he just keeps going back to the bottle. Same shit with sad queen cocaine-lover-life-with-my-sister-Madonna Cristopher (boooohhh Madonna doesn't call me to paint her house anymore, she is mean to me).

One thing i wonder since i read it, he says M was on crutches and that cameras were flashing like fireworks but i have never seen any picture of Madonna with crutches.

74971386-madonna-and-rupert-everett-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=9QMziWNtBI6whP66vhs4oa0fP5exUlPPoZye90h4%2bZ346WNmPRTK8xb5u%2b%2b3lb55IB4HnXcl4JhYhUo4v4M8pA%3d%3d

MADONNA_8_99_UDV_LFI_-_1.jpg

This old bitch is claiming that TNBT ended his career? Well how about him helping end the director's LIFE?

From the late John Schlesinger partner -

"John Schlesinger should not have been working, especially on The Next Best Thing. I don't believe any actor caused John's stroke, but Mr. Everett's appalling behavior toward him certainly added to his stress. His rudeness and arrogance were witnessed by the entire crew, any of whom will verify his unbelievable temper tantrums. After 40 years of working on movie sets, I have never seen an actor behave as poorly as Mr. Everett...."

This old bitch is claiming that TNBT ended his career? Well how about him helping end the director's LIFE?

"John Schlesinger should not have been working, especially on The Next Best Thing. I don't believe any actor caused John's stroke, but Mr. Everett's appalling behavior toward him certainly added to his stress. His rudeness and arrogance were witnessed by the entire crew, any of whom will verify his unbelievable temper tantrums. After 40 years of working on movie sets, I have never seen an actor behave as poorly as Mr. Everett...."

Are there details of this? I'd never heard it before.

Guest Rachelle of London

isnt he rocco's godfather?

Guy Oseary is Rocco's. I'm sure Rupert is David's godfather

Is there a clause in his contract with the publishing house that ALL his autobiographies must feature a Madonna chapter ?

Are there details of this? I'd never heard it before.

That quote was part of a letter Schlesinger's partner sent to Advocate magazine in response to a Rupert interview in which he said John was too old, or didn't "get" the project or something.

This is all really sad. Madonna and Rupert seemed like great friends during Madonna Rising. I think it's obvious that Madonna shunned him because of his drug use. Madonna doesn't tolerate that and no one should! He sounds very bitter, reflecting on things in the past because nothing is happening now. :(

Well that sucks :manson:

You can be talented all you want but arrogance and drugs won't get you far

Hence the bitterness

That quote was part of a letter Schlesinger's partner sent to Advocate magazine in response to a Rupert interview in which he said John was too old, or didn't "get" the project or something.

:lmao:

Wait so Rupert Everett is David's godfather, even though he was adopted in 2006 they they haven't been friends since 2000/2001?

Or Guy is David's godfather and Sting is Rocco's?

I am not sure if this is true, but I have also heard that Rupert fell out with Julia Roberts over revealing intimate details about her to the press. So he has betrayed the 2 superstar friends he had. His loss, not theirs.

I have never seen her on cruthches but that's the party he was talking about and as you can see in one of the pictures i posted, she's wearing some sort of cast or vandage on her right leg.

If memory serves right, she was scheduled to perform Beautiful Stranger at the '99 VMA's but she had to cancel due to the injury.

I have never seen her on cruthches but that's the party he was talking about and as you can see in one of the pictures i posted, she's wearing some sort of cast or vandage on her right leg.

If memory serves right, she was scheduled to perform Beautiful Stranger at the '99 VMA's but she had to cancel due to the injury.

thank you i didn't know that !

Rupert is not David's Godfather!

He was at Rocco's christening, & the press concluded he was Rocco's Godfather.

Anyway, if u think he's dissing Madonna...u should have read his Sharon Stone

chapter, he actually says she's batshit crazy. I'm amazed Sharon didn't sue him.

Rupert is not David's Godfather!

He was at Rocco's christening, & the press concluded he was Rocco's Godfather.

Anyway, if u think he's dissing Madonna...u should have read his Sharon Stone

chapter, he actually says she's batshit crazy. I'm amazed Sharon didn't sue him.

Of course he is

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000391/bio

It was published everywhere in October 2006