What tours have you seen live?

CJM

What tours have you seen live?  

249 members have voted

1. 1. What tours have you seen live?

• 3 weeks later...

S&S 2009 Copenhagen

MDNA Copenhagen

I wanted to go to the Danish stop of the Confession Tour. After all, the tickets went on sale a day after my 18th birthday.

But I had to go to work that day and never got the chance to buy tickets, since the 85,000 tickets sold out in less than an hour.

Then, for S&S, I was standing on second row at the end of the catwalk.

For MDNA, I was front row at the tip of the triangle, about half a metre from being dead centre (if I'd been dead centre, I would've had a camera guy in front of me every time M was on the catwalk).

Oh god I bet cant remember them. Its stupid...Why doesnt the enter button work??? This forum is doing my tits in. I swear to god! At least I haven't got my magic line (yet). Oh I cant be bothered, its all wonky. Lets just say a lot.

Oh god I bet cant remember them. Its stupid...Why doesnt the enter button work??? This forum is doing my tits in. I swear to god! At least I haven't got my magic line (yet). Oh I cant be bothered, its all wonky. Lets just say a lot.

i have the same problem with internet explorer....but if you use google chrome it should work.....

Blonde Ambition

the Girlie Show

Reinvention

Confessions

Sticky Part 2

MDNA

Was gutted at the time I missed DWT it was like 1990 all over again with the frenzy. Oh well :(

oh yes DWT live was out of this world ! as you say it was pure frenzy after all this time she hadn't toured especially with 2 successful albums (ROL & Music), everyone was in pure hysteria, even M, you could see she was genuinely fuckin happy to be back on stage, it was really a special and magical feeling.

DWT: DC

RIT: DC

CT: NYC

S&ST: NYC

MDNA: DC, Pittsburgh

My seats have also gotten progressively closer each time, though most of the time it's been in first tier. It wasn't until Pittsburgh that I landed in the Golden Triangle.

I've also brought more and more friends to the concerts over time. DWT, RIT, and CT, I took one friend each time (and different folks each time). S&ST I took two friends and MDNA in DC I took two friends. In Pittsburgh, I took a friend into the triangle with me, so my two (SECOND-ROW!!) tickets I gave away to a friend -- but that's a total of three folks. I feel like a Madonna evangelist sometimes! :laugh:

Blond Ambition (Barcelona)

Drowned World (Barcelona)

Re-Invention (Paris x 2)

Confessions (Paris)

Sticky & Sweet (Valencia & Barcelona)

MDNA (Barcelona x 2) .... and finally, I touched her hand! :-)

The Girlie Show (Toronto)

Drowned World Tour (U.S. opening night in Philly, the first night that she did "You'll See")

Re-Invention (x 2 in Toronto)

Confessions (Boston <--- great audience)

MDNA (x 2 in Toronto)

Two:

Drowned World Tour in Philly (2dn date. She did also Youll See)

Sticky and Sweet Tour in Oakland.

Got ticket for the Confession Tour but couldn´t make it.

VT-Philadelphia

WTG-Philadelphia

BAT-Philadelphia

Girlie Show-Philadelphia

DWT-Philadelphia/DC

RIT-Philadelphia

Confessions-Philadelphia

SS-Philadelphia

MDNA-Philadelphia/Atlantic City

Live Aid-Philadelphia

Lucky YOU.. It seems you are the only one who has attended all her shows!

GS - London

DWT - London

RIT - Manchester, London, Slane

CT - Cardiff, Horsens, London, Paris, Moscow

S&S '08 - Cardiff, London

S&S '09 - London

MDNA - Edinburgh, Dublin, Nice, New York, Santiago, Cordoba

DWT - Paris & London

RIT - Manchester & London

CT - Cardiff & London

S&S 08 - Cardiff

S&S 09 - Manchester