What tours have you seen live?

CJM

What tours have you seen live?  

249 members have voted

1. 1. What tours have you seen live?

Being an Aussie only the girlie show for me & I was very lucky to attend that seeing as I was only 12! My parents got me tickets as an early Xmas present, however my step mums brother did security for the first sydney show & call them up to say how vulgar it was & that a 12 year old should not attend! lets just say I had to beg to let me even go to that show!

Guest Hilary91

Only the MDNA tour in Milan!

I wish I had the chance to attend some of the previous ones, but I was way too young and my parents didn't let me.

Edited by Hilary91

Blond Ambition – Detroit

Drowned World – Detroit

Re-Invention – Chicago

Confessions – Chicago 2x

Sticky & Sweet – Toronto and Detroit

MDNA – Detroit

Also, my seats got progressively closer and closer at each show, in order. I was in the nosebleeds for both BAT and DW, then second tier for Re-Invention, first tier for both Confessions shows, one first tier and one on the floor for my S&S shows, and then finally the GT for MDNA.

VT-Philadelphia

WTG-Philadelphia

BAT-Philadelphia

Girlie Show-Philadelphia

DWT-Philadelphia/DC

RIT-Philadelphia

Confessions-Philadelphia

SS-Philadelphia

MDNA-Philadelphia/Atlantic City

Live Aid-Philadelphia

WHAAAAT?! OMG I so envy you right now!!

I've only seen the MDNA Tour in Buenos Aires (both nights)

Guest Not4Pussies

Drowned World - LA

ReInvention 4x - LA/Anaheim

Confessions 3x - LA

Sticky & Sweet - LA

MDNA 2x - LA

Guest Hilary91

Blond Ambition – Detroit

Drowned World – Detroit

Re-Invention – Chicago

Confessions – Chicago 2x

Sticky & Sweet – Toronto and Detroit

MDNA – Detroit

Also, my seats got progressively closer and closer at each show, in order. I was in the nosebleeds for both BAT and DW, then second tier for Re-Invention, first tier for both Confessions shows, one first tier and one on the floor for my S&S shows, and then finally the GT for MDNA.

I'm jealous! :voodoo:

All the tours from The Girlie show onwards!

Wish I have seen Blond Ambition!!!

Me, too. And all the shows from Drowned World onwards I've seen twice.

I saw DWT, RIT, and CT at MSG. MDNA at Yankee Stadium. I would rank my experiences this way:

CT

RIT/DWT

MDNA

I had great seats for CT and RIT, which is why they rank so high. I barely remember DWT but it was my first Madonna concert, so I remember being very excited. My seats sucked though.

Only S&S in Vegas. Had shit seats that I bought from a scalper because I only decided to go to the US way after tickets went on sale! Was on my own and can't say the experience was all that good.

Guest Xanthium

I saw Drowned World at Madison Square Garden. I'm not really a concert person. I like them but I'm not paying hundreds of dollars for good seats plus even more money for travel expenses since she doesn't ever play locally to me. Blu ray suits me just fine.