We need a Niki Haris thread! Release Yo'self!

acko

Do you mean the context of shit?

watered down adult-contemporary-radio soft-pop-rock bar/jazz club singalong bullshit yes. the RIT performance misses the point of Like a Prayer as badly as half the covers.

Guest Rachelle of London

I love Nicki Richards, she is a SWEETHEART...she has sooo much patience for the fans.

Nicki 2 is too cute. :wow:

I met her in Rome in 2006 and she was so kind and signed autographs for everyone/answered questions :chuckle:

She was just returning to the hotel from a little FENDI shopping therapy :dramatic: decked out in all white

She looked beautiful, elegant, poised and simply effortlessly COOL

Loved her in the flesh even more and her vocal contribution/presence to M shows is quite outstanding tbh

While we're reminiscing, bring back those two Virgin Tour backup guys. Now they were everything.

Yay Crockett and Tubbs

Guest Rachelle of London

I met her in Rome in 2006 and she was so kind and signed autographs for everyone/answered questions :chuckle:

She was just returning to the hotel from a little FENDI shopping thearpy and was dressed all in white :drama:

She looked beautiful, elegant, poised and simply effortlessly COOL

Loved her in the flesh even more and her vocal contribution/presence to M shows is quite outstanding tbh

Isnt she just the greatest! She is soooo lovely! I met her in London and told her we had the same surname and she joked that we were cousins, fast forward to Dallas and I see her outside their hotel and she comes up to me "wassup cuz" she's just lovely! She really is so nice to the fans, I have NEVER heard anyone say a bad word about her. Madonna surrounds herself with such nice people.

Isnt she just the greatest! She is soooo lovely! I met her in London and told her we had the same surname and she joked that we were cousins, fast forward to Dallas and I see her outside their hotel and she comes up to me "wassup cuz" she's just lovely! She really is so nice to the fans, I have NEVER heard anyone say a bad word about her. Madonna surrounds herself with such nice people.

:clap: Miss Richards is so lovely indeed

She also seemed very self-confident and easy-going, kind serene but energetic at the same time

I think Nicki and Donna greatly complimented each other and Madonna on CT

And it's true Madonna only surrounds herself with the very best, professionally and on a human level

Maybe because she's the best on both fronts and it's a great fruitful way to run your career but more importantly your life in general

Nikki Richards thread!!!!!!

There are literally so many Nickis in Madonna's life.

FYNN.

MINAJ.

RICHARDS.

HARRIS.

Any more?

I love Nicki Richards, she is a SWEETHEART...she has sooo much patience for the fans.

I remember her back from the shopping session and she was literally mobbed by fans who had been queuing the whole morning

She was due to leave for reharsals shortly after at Stadio Olimpico and a couple of them just started firing 100 questions

She just answered all of them and kept smiling and signing, posing for pics and THEN after 40 min she got into the hotel

I thought wow she sure has a lot of patience and her actual work hasn't started yet :rotfl:

Guest Rachelle of London

She also seemed very self-confident and easy-going, kind serene but energetic at the same time

And it's true Madonna only surrounds herself with the very best, professionally and on a human level

Maybe because she's the best on both fronts and it's a great fruitful way to run your career but more importantly your life in general

Definitely!

Guest Rachelle of London

Nicki R and Kiley seem to compliment each other well. From what I see they go out outside of work for manicures and lunch. They really are the best, Monte Pittman is a sweetheart aswell! I can kinda understand why M doesnt wanna work with people from the past...too many diva attitudes

I'm as nostalgic as the next person for the touring threesome but let's not overestimate their contributions to the music *cough* KARBS.

Vogue would have been brilliant with other vocalists. The same with EY or other great songs. But alas, Niki and Donna were the ones building melodies and giving Deeper and Deeper a nostalgic feeling, for example. And when ROL was released and suddenly they came back in NRM it was simply brilliant. That's why i think that they would be more than welcome for some songs now and then: TBGO, Dance 2Nite, I'm Addicted...

Yes, that's why she wanted to work with Eminem.

It's sad that she will ditch people like Donna, Nikki, Pat Leonard etc. at the drop of a hat, but seems to show undying loyalty to Guy Oseary, Steven Klein and that awful Liz Rosenberg woman.

It's sad that she will ditch people like Donna, Nikki, Pat Leonard etc. at the drop of a hat, but seems to show undying loyalty to Guy Oseary, Steven Klein and that awful Liz Rosenberg woman.

She never dropped Pat. She hired him to do the score for I Am Because We Are.

watered down adult-contemporary-radio soft-pop-rock bar/jazz club singalong bullshit yes. the RIT performance misses the point of Like a Prayer as badly as half the covers.

The RIT show overall was a live low point starting with a very flat (musically) version of Vogue and generally sounding like someone had press play on a tape recorder. That and DWT seem to merge into one bland show in my head.

Vogue would have been brilliant with other vocalists. The same with EY or other great songs. But alas, Niki and Donna were the ones building melodies and giving Deeper and Deeper a nostalgic feeling, for example. And when ROL was released and suddenly they came back in NRM it was simply brilliant. That's why i think that they would be more than welcome for some songs now and then: TBGO, Dance 2Nite, I'm Addicted...

You should let Kylie know that she should hire them.